Maharashtra Class 12 Registration 2022 or Maharashtra 12th Class Registration 2022, Apply Online at mahahsscboard.in. The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will commence the application process for the HSC (class 12) exam from November 18. The students can apply on the official website of MSBSHSE till the deadline.
As per the School Education Minister tweet, Applications for the 12th class examinations to be conducted by Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education in the year 2022 will be taken online mahahsscboard.in online from 18th November. Maharashtra board Class 12 students allowed to submit Higher Secondary Certificate, HSC exam form till one day before exam.
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has announced that registration forms for regular candidates for Higher Secondary Certificate Class 12 examination 2022 will be available from November 18 till the last date. The application forms will be available online at mahahsscboard.in
|Name of the registration||Maharashtra 12th Registration 2022|
|Title||Maharashtra HSC Registration 2022|
|Subject||MSBHSE released Maharashtra 12th Class Registration 2022 notification|
|Regitration deadline||one day before the exam begins|
- Schools will be able to fill the forms through the SARAL portal until deadline with regular fees.
- Students appearing in the state HSC board exams will be allowed to submit their exam forms till one day before the exam begins.
- No late fee will be charged to the students.
- The fee challan can be downloaded as per the schedule.
- The written exams for Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) will be conducted in the month of March
- The exams will be conducted in two shifts – 10:30 am to 2 pm in the morning and 3 pm to 6:30 pm in evening.
- Candidates can check the datasheet on the official website, mahahsscboard.in
As the board exams were cancelled for the year 2021, the partial fee for the same, which was paid in advance by students, is also being refunded by the state.
Steps to apply for Maharashtra HSC Exam 2022
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education has enabled the Maharashtra Class 12 Registration 2022 or Maharashtra 13th Class Registration 2022 link on its website, mahahsscboard.in. Students who are pursuing the HSC can check details and complete the registration form on its web portal for appearing the HSC board examination. MSBSHSE will commence the application process for the Higher Secondary Certificate exams.
- Visit the mahahsscboard.in Website
10th students need to visit the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education official website, mahahsscboard.in in your device browser.
- Click Application link
Click on HSC exam application process link available on home page.
- Fill the Form
After reaching the the application web page, fill the application form with required information.
- Pay the Application Fee
After filling the application form and pay the application fees. Click on submit button.
- Download the Application Form
After submission of application form, download the form, take a print out for further reference.
For details on HSC exam application process, please visit the website, mahahsscboard.in.