Medical Officers Deputed at Each Districts, G.O.RT.No. 976, Dated:31-12-2014:: Andhra Pradesh State Government, Health and Medical and Family Department, A.P. Medical & Health Services – APMSIDC – Posting of Medical Officers (CAS cadre) to work at Central Medicine Stores of each District on deputation basis – Orders – Issued.
1) G.O.(P) No.10, Fin. & Plg. (FW.F.R.II) Deptt., Dt.22.01.1993.
2) From the MD., APMSIDC., Hyd., Lr.No.SPL/CMS/PH5/ GM/13-14, dated: 04-02-2014 and Lr.No.19/E2/Estt./APMSIDC/2014, dt.25-11-2014.
In the circumstances reported by the Managing Director, APMSIDC, A.P., Hyderabad in his letter 2nd read above, Government after careful examination, hereby depute the following Medical Officers to the APMSIDC to work at Central Medicine Stores of each District for a period of One Year on Foreign Service terms & conditions as per G.O., 1st read above duly claiming the salary from their original Medical Officer post:-
Name of the Medical Officer Deputation to CMS.
Medical Officers Deputed at Each Districts
- Dr. P. Prakash Rao, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Thogaram, Srikakulam District – CMS, Srikakulam
- Dr. M.M.Ravi Kumar Reddy, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Pakki, Vizianagaram – CMS, Vizianagaram
- Dr. S.F.Ravindra, Civil Asst. Surgeon, U.F.W.C., Anakapalli, Visakhapatnam. – CMS, Visakhapatnam
- Dr. P. Mallikarjun Raju, Medical Officer, PHC, Velangi, East Godavari District – CMS, Kakinada
- Dr. D. Nalini, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Pedanandipadu, Guntur District – CMS, Guntur
- Dr. M.Kuladeep, Civil Asst. Surgeon,PHC, Kothapatnam, Prakasam District – CMS, Ongole
- Dr. M. Seshamma, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Isakapalli, Nellore District – CMS, Nellore
- Dr. K.M.Mithra, Civil Asst. Surgeon,PHC, Bommasamudram, Chittoor District – CMS, Tirupathi
- Dr. Lakshmikar, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Nandimandalam, Kadapa District – CMS, Kadapa
- Dr. M.Padma Rekha, Civil Asst. Surgeon, Mudigubba, Ananthapuram District – CMS, Ananthapuram
- Dr. K.Malli Karjuna Reddy, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PHC, Maddur, Kurnool District – CMS, Kurnool
- Dr. P. Srihari, Civil Asst. Surgeon, PN Kolanu, West Godavari District – CMS, West Godavari,
- The Managing Director, APMSIDC is advised to put the proposal under PIP Scheme (NRHM) for the financial year 2015-16 for approval and after getting approval from the NRHM, the salaries sha ll be paid from the NRHM funds from the next financial year i.e., 2015-16.
- The Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad is requested to identify a suitable person to work in CMS Machilipatnam and depute the person. If any substitution is necessitated, the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare can propose such limited ch anges and in consultation with Managing District APMSIDC make such arrangement.
- The Managing Director, APMSIDC, A.P. Hyderabad and the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, A.P. Hyderabad are requested to take further necessary action accordingly.
- Roles and responsible of Medical Officers are appended to this order as Annexure.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details