Medical Reimbursement and Employees Health Schemes, Telangana Health Cards News, Employees Health Scheme, EHS, Reimbursement Scheme,Medical Reimbursement facility will be continued upto 31/03/15
Government of Telangana State, Health, Medical & Family Welfare Department has issed Govt.Order No.40 to all the Secretaries to Govt. Telangana State. The Prl. Secy. to Govt. Finance Department. The CEO., Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Hyd. All the District Collectors, The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad;
The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and all Heads of Departments in the state for both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-3-2015.
HEALTH, MEDICAL & FAMILY WELFARE (A2) DEPARTMENT
G.O.MS.No. 40, Dated: 01-12-2014: Employees Health Scheme-Providing Cashless medical treatment to the State Government Employees, Pensions and their dependent family members- Both Schemes are Extended up to 31-3-2015.
1) G.O.Ms.No. 174, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt. 01.11.2013.
2) G.O.Ms.No. 175. HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
3) G.O.Ms.No. 176, HM & FW (M2) Department, dt: 01-11-2013.
4) G.O.Ms.No. 32, HM & FW (A2) Department, dt: 03-11-2014.
5) G.O.Ms.No.33, HM & FW (A2) Department dt 13.11.2014
6) G.O.Ms.No.36 HM & FW (A2) Department dated 27.11.2014
In the reference 5th read above, orders have been issued for implementing Scheme of reimbursement and the employees health scheme in parallel up to 30-11-2014. Medical Reimbursement and Employees Health Schemes
- It has been brought to the notice of the Government by the employees unions that still issues with the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme are not resolved with some of the hospitals and as such requested to extend the orders issued in the reference 5th read above.
- Government after careful examination hereby extend the orders issued in the reference 5th read above to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and the employees Health Scheme to run in parallel up to 31-3-2015.