Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society(MJPTBCWREIS) issued the Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test(RDC CET) 2019 notification in March 2019. Telangana BC Welfare REIS invited the online applications from the eligible students who were passed inter or inter appeared students for admission into Degree course in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2019-2020.
Eligible students were applied for this stream from 12-03-2019 to 08-04-2019 through online mode at its official webportal. RDC CET 2019 applied candidates are waiting for their hall tickets for attending the entrance test. This entrance will be held on 21-04-2019. MJPTBCREIS official will upload the hall tickets of applied students on its webportal soon.
Key dates of MJPBCWRDC CET 2019
1. Released date: 10-03-2019
2. Submission of Online Applications to be Started: 12-03-2019
3. Last date for Submission of Application form: 08-04-2019
4. Download the Hall Tickets: 11-04-2019
5. Date of Entrance Examination: 21-04-2019
So, Telangana BC Welfare RDC CET 2019 applied students can download their hall tickets from mjptbcreis website.
Candidates can download their Hall Tickets from the website at mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in from 18-04-2019 onwards with the reference number allotted to them. Candidates have to download the hall tickets from the websiteonly. No printed hall ticket shall be issued/posted to the candidate.
Without hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Candidates will be permitted into the examination center 15 minutes before the commencement of examination and will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the examination.
2. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the commencement of the test.
3. If the photograph is missing on Hall Ticket, please paste your passport size photograph in prescribed area duly attested by Principal/any Gazetted Officer and a Xerox copy of the same hall ticket is to be handed over to the invigilator.
4. Using the whitener/blade/eraser or any kind of tampering to change the answer on OMR answer sheet will lead to invalidation.
5. Hall ticket must be produced at the test center and also in the examination hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test.
6. Candidate must carry only (i) writing pad, (ii) Blue/Black ball point pen into the Examination Hall. Use Blue/Black ball point pen only to darken the circle of the correct answer in OMR answer sheet. Do not use pencil to darken the circles in
OMR answer sheet.
7. Carrying of calculators, log tables, cell phones, any other electronic gadgets and loose paper into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
8. Adoption of any kind of unfair means at the time of test or any act of impersonation will disqualify the candidate from appearing the test.
9. Hall ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College, if any correction is noticed in particulars given in Hall ticket (except group), the students can write a request letter to the Chief Superintendent by enclosing copies of evidence.
10. The candidates should hand over the OMR answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall. They are allowed to take away the question paper booklet after completion of the exam.
Date of MJPTBCWREIS Woman RDC Entrance Exam 2019: 21-04-2019