TSBCWRDC CET Results 2020 released on its official website of MJP TS BC Welfare RDC CET at http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who were appeared the Entrance Test can check details and download their results from the web portal by log in your details
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) issued the Woman Residential Degree College Common Entrance Test (TSBCWRDC CET) 2020 notification in February 2020.
Telangana BC Welfare REIS invited the online applications from the eligible students who were passed inter or inter appeared students for admission into Degree course in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Colleges in Telangana State for the academic year 2020-2021.
The Hall ticket Numbers of the selected candidates shall be made available on the website: mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in. Date of Counseling for First list candidates Will be informed separately. The jurisdiction for any appeal to be settled is in Hyderabad city courts only.
The reference period for such appeal is before the completion of admissions of the academic year 2020-2021 or before the last date of admission into first year Degree courses.
Eligible students were applied for this stream through online mode at its official web portal. RDC CET 2020 applied candidates have attended the entrance exam and they are waiting for their results for admission into Degree courses. MJPTBCREIS official will upload the results of appeared students on its web portal soon.
So, Telangana BC Welfare RDC CET 2019 appeared students can check their results from mjptbcreis website.
Key dates of MJPBCWRDC CET:
1. Notification Released date: 25-02-2019
2. Online Application Process held from 27-02-2020 to 19-04-2020
4. TSBWRDC CET held in May
Steps To Know MJP TSBCWRDC CET Results:
- First visit the official website: http://mjpabcwreis.cgg.gov.in/
- In this website search for the RDC Results link
- Click on the results link, the Results page will be opened in New Window
- In this results page enter your hall ticket along with the date of birth
- and click on the GET RESULTS tab
- Download your results and take the print for future reference