India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having over 1.96 crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 70,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 34,000 Crore, is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of 680 various posts. This Electricity Distribution Company invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up various posts in MSEDCL.
1. Sr Manager (F&A) :7 posts
Qualification: CA/ ICWA final passed.
2. Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer: 3 posts
Qualification: Candidates should have a Degree or Dilpoma with Industrial Relations as one of the subjects.
3. System Analysts: 2 posts
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Computer Science and Engineering.
4. Programmer: 2 posts
5. Asst Programmer: 107 posts
Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Computer / Information Technology / Computer Science.
6. Junior Programmer: 8 posts
Qualification: A Degree in BSc(IT) / Bsc(Comp) / (Computer Science).
7. Junior Engineer(DIST): 374 posts
Qualification: BE (Electrical / Electrical and Power Engineering / Technology).
8. Sub Engineer(DIST): 170 posts
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
9. Asstt Director (V&S): 1 post
10. Vigilance Officer: 2 posts
11. Dy. Vigilance Officer: 3 posts
12. Jr. law Officer: 1 post
Qualification: Degree of recognized University or equivalent / Degree in law.
Total no of Vacancies: 680
The candidates will have to appear for the ONLINE Test at any of the Centres at Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nashik, Nagpur, Nanded, Pune and Ratnagiri. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available for the particular test centre, Mahavitaran reserves the right to add/delete/change Centres for administrative reasons. No request for such change of Centre/Venue shall be entertained. The interview will be held at Mumbai. The candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview taking into consideration their performance in the Online Test in the ratio of 1:3.
The list of applicants called for the Online Test, shortlisted for interview will be made available on the website of the Company only. Similarly the list of finally selected candidates will also be displayed on the website.
Candidates shall pay the requisite fee of the appropriate value as below:
Reserved Category: Rs.250/- & OPEN & Applied against Open Category : Rs.500/- In addition to above requisite fee, a candidate has to pay an Rs.10/- as Bank Charges.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.mahadiscom.in . No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Company will send intimation about call letters for online Test, Interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he / she should share / mention email ID to / or of any other person.
- Opening of submission of online applications : 20 Sep
- Last date of submission of online application : 10 October
- Online Examination at Test Centre : 2nd week of November
- Check more details from here