NABARD Development Assistant Posts Recruitment: National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has released the notification for the recruitment of Development Assistant/ Development Assistant (Hindi), Group -B Posts.
As per the notification published on the official website, out of the total of 91 vacancies released by the NABARD, 82 are for Development Assistant posts while 9 are for Development Assistant posts.
The online application process will start from September 14, on the official website of NABARD – nabard.org. The last date to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant recruitment is October 02 .
Development Assistant – 82 Posts
Development Assistant (Hindi) – 9 Posts
NABARD Development Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (as on 01.09.2019): 18 to 35 years
Development Assistant – Graduation with 60% marks
Development Assistant (Hindi) – Graduation in Hindi or English as a subject with 50% marks
How to Apply: Eligible applicants are required to apply online through website www.nabard.org. No other means/ mode of application will be acceptable. The application form should be filled in English only. Option for the use of Hindi language will be available for the Online/Main Examination/ Interview. Candidates are eligible to apply for both the post as per their eligibility subject to payment of separate fees.
Mode of Payment:
Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees through the ON-LINE mode. A candidate desirous of applying for both the posts has to apply separately along with the prescribed fee.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment:
- Visit the official website: nabard.org.
- Click on ‘Recruitment to the post of Development Assistant’.
- Click on the link for online registration of Development Assistant and Assistant Manager.
- After registration, log in to your profile using the ID and password provided.
- Fill the application form followed by the payment of the application fee.
- Remember to download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy for future reference.
Online application begins – September 14
Last Date to apply online – October 02. Home website: www.nabard.org