NTA NCHM JEE Admission Test 2020/NTA NCHM JEE Entrance Exam 2020 for 3 years B.Sc.(HHA) Admissions. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the dates for the National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) JEE admission test 2020. The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted on April 25. The registration process will be commenced from January 1. The admit card will be available to download on April 1. The candidates can get their results on May 10, 2020.
Candidates interested to pursue a career in these courses need to qualify the NCHM JEE entrance exam. Application process has begun at the official website of NTA, nta.ac.in. The last date for submission of application forms is February 29.
NCHM JEE Exam Details:
National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam (NCHM JEE) would be held in a single shift from 9.30 am to 12 .30 pm. The exam would comprise questions from numerical ability and analytical aptitude, reasoning and logical deduction, general knowledge & current affairs, English language and aptitude for service sector. The medium of question paper will be English and Hindi only. The exam would consist of a total of 200 questions. Admit cards for the exam will be released on April 7. The results are expected to be announced by May 15.
NCHM, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Tourism, offers B.Sc. courses in 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 21 State Governments run Institutes of Hotel Management(IHM), 01 Public Sector Undertaking-IHM and 20 Private Institutes of Hotel Management.
NCHM JEE 2020 for admission to “3 years B.Sc.(HHA)”: As per Govt. of India policy, NCHM JEE 2019 will be conducted by “National Testing Agency” a Central Government Agency, created by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, to conduct all major Entrance Examinations in the Country.
Portal for on-line application will be opened by NTA on January 1, 2020
NTA will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (NCHM JEE 2020) in CBT mode for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the country.
A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2019 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or it’s equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2019.
The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an Institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
For candidates from General and OBC categories, upper age limit is 25 years are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, upper age limit is 28 years are eligible
QUALIFYING EXAMINATIONS FOR INDIAN STUDENTS
1. Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
2. Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
3. General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
4. High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
5. Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
6. H.S.C. Vocational Examination approved by NCVT and SCVT of concerned state.
7. Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects, result of which should be available up to 30.09.2019.
How to apply for NTA NCHM JEE Entrance Exam 2020:
- Visit the official website, ntanchm.nic.in
- Click on ‘fill application form’
- Click on ‘apply’ under ‘new registration’
- Use registration number to log-in
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment nchm.nic.in
NCHM JEE 2020 Exam Fee:
Candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 800 for reserved category candidates and transgenders it is Rs 400.
The examination will be conducted in the computer-based test (CBT) mode for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.
Based on the score secured in the exam candidates will be eligible for admission to 63 top-ranked NCHM affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management (IHMs) in India.
NCHM JEE Entrance Exam 2020 Schedule:
- Dates for registrations: January 1 to February 29
- Dates of examinations: April 25
- Downloading of Admit Cards: April 1
- Declaration of results: May 10, 2020.
Through this NCHM JEE Exam, NTA would select candidates for admission to B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (B.Sc.HHA). NTA will conduct the National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (NCHM JEE-2020) in CBT mode for admission to the B.Sc. Course in Hospitality and Hotel Administration(B.Sc.HHA) across the Country.