Government of Telangana State has issued G.O.MS.No. 39 to all the Secretaries to Govt. Telangana State, The Principal Secy. to Govt. Finance Department. The CEO., Aarogyasri Health Care Trust, Hyd, the District Collectors, The Director of Treasuries & Accounts, Govt. of Telangana, Hyderabad. The Pay & Accounts Officer, Hyderabad and Heads of Departments in the State for implementation Employees Health Scheme.
G.O.MS.No. 39; Dated 01.12.2014; Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department – Package prices for PTCA procedure (both for Employees Health Scheme and Aarogyasri)
- G.O.Ms.No.174, HM&FW (M2) Dept., dated 01.11.2013
- G.O.Ms.No.175, HM&FW (M2) Dept., dated 01.11.2013
- G.O.Ms.No.176, HM&FW (M2) Dept., dated 01.11.2013
- G.O.Ms.No.17, HM&FW (A2) Dept., dated 16.09.2014
- G.O.Ms.No.32, HM&FW (A2) Dept., dated 03.11.2014
- G.O.Ms.No.33, HM&FW (A2) Dept., dated 13.11.2014
- From the CEO, AHCT, Lr.No.AST/4363-2/EHS-TG/P&C/2014, dated 07.11.2014
In the G.O.1st read above, the erstwhile Government of Andhra Pradesh have formulated Employees Health Scheme to provide cashless treatment for the listed therapies in the empanelled hospitals, to all the Government employees, pensioners and their dependent family members in replacement of the medical reimbursement system under APIMA Rules, 1972. In the G.O.2nd read above operational guidelines for issue of health cards were issued and in the G.O.3rd read above, the package prices for the listed therapies were notified.
- Consequent on reorganization of Andhra Pradesh into the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, the Chief Minister of Telangana reviewed the implementation of the Employees Health Scheme in the meeting held on 21.10.2014 in the light of the representations made by the representatives of Employees/Pensioners Associations and decided the scheme will be implemented.
- In the G.O.5th read above, the Government issued orders to the effect that the “Employees Health Scheme” shall be implemented with effect from 01.11.2014.Accordingly all fresh cases of treatments with effect from 01.11.2014 shall be governed by above scheme and all such cases shall not be eligible for any reimbursement. However all cases of treatment commenced prior to 01.11.2014 shall be eligible for reimbursement. In the G.O.6th read above, orders have been issued to the effect that both the schemes of reimbursement and employees Health Scheme shall run in parallel from 01.11.2014 to 30.11.2014.
- In the reference 7th read above the Chief Executive Officer, Aarogyasri, Hyderabad has requested to take a decision on fixation of price for PTCA with stent so that the Employees/Pensioners approaching the empanelled hospitals for the above treatment are not put to any in convenience. It is submitted that the empanelled hospitals are common for the employees of both the States and the prices for the other packages under the Scheme are also common for the both the States. It is advisable to maintain uniformity in the prices for PTCA procedures with Stent also.
- Government after careful examination hereby permit the Chief Executive Officer, Hyderabad to adopt the package prices for PTCA procedure (both for Employees Health Scheme and Aarogyasri) with stent as follows :
i) PTCA procedure with bare metal stent : Rs.55,000/- with additional stent at Rs.10,000/-
ii) PTCA procedure with drug eluting stent : Rs.65,000/- with additional stent at Rs.20,000/-