Government of Telangana, District Health Society, Ranga Reddy district has published the Medical Officer-Staff Nurse-Pharmacist-Lab-Technician-Accountant-ANM Posts recruitment notification and Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed “Application Form” for recruitment to the various posts sanctioned under National Urban Health Mission on Contract Basis. The contract is initially for a period of one year and renewal will be as per the need and also subject to satisfactory performance. However, Every year new contract has to be signed and valid for the period as indicated in the contract.
Office of The District Medical and Health Office, Ranga Reddy District invites applications for the recruitment of Medical Officers(Full & Part time), Staff Nurses, Pharmacists, Lab Technician Gr-II, Accountants, ANMs & Supporting Staff on Contract basis.
1. Medical Officer (Full Time): 15 posts
2. Medical Officers (Part Time): 15 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 30 posts
4. Pharmacist: 15 posts
5. Lab Technician Grade II: 15 posts
6. ANM: 75 posts
7. Accountants: 15 posts
8. Supporting Staff (Outsource basis): 45 Posts
Remuneration per Month
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Remuneration per Month||No. of post permitted for each UPHC||Total No.of posts to be fill up for 15 UPHC’s in R.R. Dist.||Mode of Recruitment|
|1||Medical Officers (Full Time)||Rs.35,000/-||1||15||Contract basis|
|2||Medical Officers (Part Time)||Rs.20,000/-||1||15||Contract basis|
|3||Staff Nurse||Rs.15,000/-||2||30||Contract basis|
|5||Lab Technician Gr-II||Rs.10,000/-||1||15||Contract basis|
|8||Supporting Staff||Rs.5,389/-||3||45||Outsource basis|
Age: The minimum age is (18) years and the maximum age is (44) years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-07-2017 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years
ii. For ex-service men 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10 (ten) years.
Qualification: SSC, GNM, Inter, DMLT, B.Com, B.Sc (Nursing), MBBS, D.Pharmacy.
Post wise Educational Qualifications
1. Medical Officer(Full Time): MBBS ; registered with AP /TS Medical Council
2. Auxiliary Nurse Midwife:
B) 18 months MPHW (F) Training Certificate recognized by AP/TS Nursing and Midwives Council OR Two years Intermediate Vocational MPHW (F) Course and have completed one year clinical training in selected Government hospital in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (OR) completed one year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion Certificate” by the Board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai.
C) Physical fitness for camp life
3. Staff Nurse:
A) GNM (OR) B.Sc. (Nursing)
B) Registered with AP/ TS Nursing Council
B) DMLT or B.SC(LT) from recognized institutions
C) Must be registered with the Para Medical Board
B) D. Pharmacy
6. Accountant: B.Com with 2 years experience and proficiency in computers
7. Supporting Staff (Outsource basis): 45 Posts
METHOD OF RECRUITMENT:
1. Recruitment shall be made by the District Selection Committee for the District Health Society. Selections will be done based on the following criteria:
a. Total Marks are 100 of which 90 marks will be allotted basing on the marks obtained in qualifying examination and 10 marks will be awarded for the age.
b. Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained with above criteria and displayed on website for transparency and also for calling objections.
c. Selection list will be prepared from the finalized merit list duly following the rule of reservations and presidential order.
HOW TO APPLY:
How to Apply: The applications which are send through post shall be sent to the office of the District Medical & Health Office, Ranga Reddy District, Near Pillar No. 294, Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, with self attested Xerox copies of all required certificates as specified in the application and the last date to submit the applications is 15.06.2017. Step by step applying procedure:
a. Application forms along with the instructions can be downloaded from official website www.Mahabubnagar.nic.in.
b. Filled in application form shall be submitted in person or through registered post to O/o the District Medical & Health Officer, Mahabubnagar. Applications which are received after due dates will be summarily rejected. District Selection Committee is not responsible for postal delays.
c. A person can apply for more than one district.
d. Self-attested copies of the following certificates should be enclosed along with the Application form should be orderly.
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10 + 2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration Certificates of respective Councils
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tahsildhar / MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex-Service Man Quota
10. 1 Photograph duly pasted on the application form
- Last date for submission of applications: 15.06.2017.
- Ranga Reddy Web Portal