Rayalaseema University Non-teaching Posts: Rayalaseema University, Kurnool has given the Non-teaching posts recruitment 2023 notification and applications are invited on the prescribed form for the following Non- Teaching positions. Filled in applications along with registration fee should reach Registrar, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool – 518007 AP on or before April 2023 .
1. Controller of Examinations: 1 OC Rs. 42, 490 – Rs. 96,110
2. Assistant Registrar :1 OC Rs. 35, 120 – Rs. 87,130
3. Finance Officer: 1 OC on deputation / contract
Eligibility Criteria for non-teaching posts:
|Controller of Examinations||Any Post graduate degree with 55% of marks or B grade in 7-point scale. Should have worked as Assistant Registrar in a University for 5 years preferably in the conduct of examinations or Prof./Assoc. Prof. in University/College with 10 years of teaching experience including administrative experience in conducting of exam/Administration with adequate knowledge in computer operations/databases or holder of an equivalent post in any Research Establishment or any other Institute of Higher learning for 5 years preferably with experience in the conduct of examinations. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills.|
|Assistant Registrar||Any Post graduate degree with 55% of marks or B grade in 7-point scale. Should have worked as Superintendent in a University for 5 years preferably in any branch of University administration or holder of the post equivalent to that of Superintendent in any Research Establishment or any other Institute of Higher learning for 5 years preferably with experience in Development / Finance / Service matters. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer skills and administrative and finance codes.|
|Finance Officer On Deputation 2+1 year (or) on contract with fixed salary||Any Post Graduate Degree should have worked as DR or required in a University for 3years Preferably in finance / Accounts Development desirable Knowledge of computer Skills & Finance codes or 10Years in University not below the rule of AR or requirement in any state Govt/ Central Govt. Arrive in Audit Finance, CAG, income tax and other allied services.|
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APPLICANT
1, Separate application should be submitted for each post.
2. Each application should be accompanied by registration fee by way of demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Rayalaseema University and payable at SBH, Rayalaseema University Branch, Kurnool. The registration fee is Rs. 1000/- for OC & BC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PWD). The candidate has to write his/her name and the post applied on the backside of the demand draft.
3 Enclose good and clear copies of certificates to the application as proof of each information furnished in the application. Write the serial number of the proof at the right top corner of each enclosure.
4. It is the responsibility of the candidate to furnish information about police
cases/pending enquiries if any, in which he/she is involved.
5. The last date for receipt of filled-in application is 5.00 pm, April.
6, The filled-in application along with the registration fee and the necessary attested copies should be submitted either in person or by registered post to reach the Registrar, Rayalaseema University, Kurnool – 518007 (A.P.) before the last date.
7, The University is not responsible for any postal delay.
8, Applications received after the due date or incomplete or not conforming to the prescribed format in any respect will not be considered and no communication will be entertained in this regard.
9, Candidates already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. In case the applicant is in service, and delay is expected in getting the endorsement of the employer, the applicant may submit an advance copy of the application with all enclosures along with the original demand draft towards the registration fee. A photocopy of the demand draft must be enclosed to the original application being sent through proper channel.
10, Canvassing in any form on behalf of any candidate will definitely disqualify such a candidate.
11. The University reserves itself the right to fill or not to fill one or both the posts.
12. Candidates should attend the interview at the place fixed by the University on the date and time specified at his/her own expenses. The call for an interview conveys no assurance of selection.
13. Selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s previous record and their performance in the interview. The University may also conduct a written exam, if necessary.
14. If the applicant is selected for the post he/she will be appointed to the post on the minimum pay of the scale attached to the post and no protection of last pay drawn in the previous employment will be given unless the Selection Committee recommends such protection and the appointing authority accepts it.
15, A candidate who is found to have furnished false particulars or to have suppressed material, information or to have been found involved in unlawful
activities will be disqualified, and if appointed, will be liable to be dismissed without any notice.
16. The newly appointed employees are not eligible for liberalized pension rules but
will be eligible for the new contributory pension scheme of the University.
17. The appointees are liable for transfer to any of the constituent colleges/centers established or to be established outside the campus.