RBI Office Attendant Result 2023 . Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. The selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by the Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language).
As per the latest news, The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is soon going to release the results of recruitment for the posts of Office Attendant in different departments. The candidates who had appeared for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023 must login to the official RBI website at rbi.org.in.
The online test for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023 took place on February 9 and February 10. The candidates must remember that the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023 is being conducted for recruitment for 841 vacancies. After the result is released, the candidates who appeared for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023 can check their results by following some simple steps.
The candidates must also keep in mind the selection process for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023. The candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of online test. The LPT will be of qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the online test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
The LPT will be conducted in the official or local language of the state concerned. The candidates must take a note of the fact that the candidates not qualifying LPT will not be considered for selection.*
How To Check RBI Office Attendant Exam Result:
- Go to the official website rbi.org.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Download the result file in .pdf
- Search against your roll number
- Recruitment of Office Attendant – Display of Roll Numbers
The RBI Office Attendant Exam 2023 candidates must keep checking the official RBI website at rbi.org.in for the results.
RBI Office Attendant Result: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the exam result for Office Attendant recruitment. Candidates can check the result at rbi.org.in. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has declared the exam result for Office Attendant recruitment. Candidates can check the result at rbi.org.in.
This list is provisional, subject to the candidates clearing biometric verification, Language Proficiency Test (LPT), being found medically fit and submitting acceptable documentary evidence,’ reads the official update. Qualified candidates shall have to send required documents to the respective regional offices of RBI by courier/ speed post. RBI had conducted the exam for recruiting for 526 vacant posts. RBI had initiated the recruitment in November.
Selection for the RBI Office Attendant posts will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per the bank’s recruitment rules.
Candidates are also requested to take a print out of the relevant proforma. Duly filled-in proforma along with the certificates (as applicable) may be sent to The Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department at the addresses of the respective Recruiting Regional Offices appended below by Courier/Speed Post so that it reaches them.
The online exam comprised of online objective questions. Graduates and those possessing higher qualifications were not eligible to apply for the post. RBI had also conduct pre-exam training for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD categories. RBI had conducted an online exam for Assistant post in November .
RBI office attendant Admit card: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the admit cards of office attendant online exam 2023 on the official website, the link for which is rbi.org.in. As per reports, the RBI Office Attendant exam will be held in the month of December/January.
The online test could be conducted on weekdays or weekends. Also, RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of tests depending on the number of applicants.
Steps to download RBI office attendant admit card:
- Go to the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Scroll through the current vacancies tab and click on ‘Call Letters link’.
- Click on the admission letter and other guidelines link for the post you applied for.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- Step 5. Click to submit and admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
Earlier, RBI released an employment notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Office Attendant in various offices of the bank.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of the application is available.
Total posts: 526
Name of the posts: Office Attendant
Payscale: The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 10,940 to Rs 23,700.
Selection procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test and a language proficiency test (LPT). For any query, candidates can visit the official website. Download RBI office attendant admit card
RBI Recruitment for the Post of Office Attendant: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Office Attendant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). Candidates may click on the link below for filling in the online application form.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) and other allowances, viz.
Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹22,339/-
RBI To Recruit For Office Attendant Posts: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited application for recruitment to the Office Attendant post. A total of 526 vacancies are available in various offices of the Bank. Applicants should have completed the qualifying degree from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a competitive exam which will be online based. The exam will comprise of online objective questions and language proficiency test. Graduates and those possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply for the post.
Like IBPS, RBI will also conduct pre-exam training for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories. ‘Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training may write to the Regional Office of the Reserve Bank of India to whom the candidate is applying.’ Applicants must also be in the age group of 18-25 years.
Candidates can submit their online application at the official website of rbi.org.in before 7 December . The online test will comprise of questions from reasoning, general English, general awareness and numerical ability.
It will be held in December / January . ‘The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekends. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants,’ reads the official notification.
a) Age (as on 01/11/2017)
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
The upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
Sr. No Category Relaxation in Age
(i) Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST) By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
(ii) Other Backward Classes (OBC) By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
(iii) Persons with Disabilities (PWD) By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
(iv) Ex-Servicemen To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
(v) Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married By 10 years
(vi) Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989. By 5 years
(vii) Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
NOTE: Cumulative Age Relaxation will not be available either under the above items or in combination with any other items.
Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of LPT.
i. Candidate’s seeking reservation as SC/ST/OBC shall have to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma ONLY, meant for appointment to posts under the Government of India from the designated authority indicating clearly the candidate’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC and the Village/Town the candidate is ordinarily a resident of.
They must also ensure that the name of their caste/community and its spelling in their caste/community certificate should be exactly as mentioned in the lists notified by the central government from time to time (for OBC category list of castes recognized by the Govt. of India as OBC castes in the central list is available on the site http://www.ncbc.nic.in, for ST category the list of caste for each state is available on the site www.ncst.nic.in and for SC category the list of castes for each state is available on the site http://www.socialjustice.nic.in).
A certificate containing any variation in the caste name will not be accepted. Further, the OBC certificate should also clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer as defined by the Government of India for applying to posts and services under the Central Government.
ii. The OBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs.
iii. No change in the community status already indicated in the on-line application by a candidate for this examination will be allowed. Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of document verification.
(b) Educational Qualifications (as on Nov 01):
i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer to Annex III). Such a qualification should be from a recognized board.
ii) In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
iii) The candidate should be an undergraduate as of Nov 01. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
iv) Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
v) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
vi) Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test(LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Online tests except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed marks in each subject of the Online Test.
LPT will be of Qualifying Type. The candidates provisionally selected from the On-line Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with a call letter.
Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of January/February . The date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof.
LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in the online tests, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.
BIOMETRIC DATA- Capturing and Verification
Application form: Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Helpline: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee or receipt of call letter, queries may be made at candidate grievance redressal cell http://cgrs.ibps.in/. Don’t forget to mention the ‘RBI Office Attendant Test’ in the subject box of the email.
How to apply:
DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
Candidates can apply online only from November 17 to December 07 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important points to be noted before Registration
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload (Annex V).
ii. The candidate should also ensure that the photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the place of a signature. If a photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
iii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Test etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with /mention email id to any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying On-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
iv. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) Payable November 17 to December 07 (Online payment)
Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
A. Application Procedure
1. Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
3. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
4. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON SO AS TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
6. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
7. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful.
8. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
9. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
10. There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.