Satavahana University Degree Exams Results 2020: Satavahana University, Andhra Pradesh has declared the results for the undergraduate examinations. The candidates who appeared in the examination can check the results through the website- satavahana.ac.in. The results are also available on third-party websites like manabadi.com.
How to check Satavahana University degree Exams Results 2020:
- Go to the official website for the university (satavahana.ac.in).
- Click on the link that reads “Result of B.A. / B.Com. / B.Sc. / BBM / BA(L) I (Backlog) / II / III Years Annual”
- Enter your hall ticket number in the field provided and click on “Enter”.
- Click on the notification that says “UG Annual College Wise Results for the academic year”.
- This will begin the download of a zip file. Once it is downloaded, open the file.
- Search through the pages for your name, college and roll number (use ctrl + F to make the search easier).
- Keep a copy of your results for further reference.
The results are also available in a zip file and the results have been declared in a college-wise format. Candidates can find these on the universities website to check their results. The results and examination page is under construction but a link has been provided for download of results.