South Indian Bank Officers Scale Posts Recruitment: South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager, and Senior Managers has begun on the official website of South Indian Bank – southindianbank.com.
The recruited candidates will fall in the category of Scale III, IV and V. Candidates interested in pursuing their career with South India Bank must apply for the posts on or before 9th February 2018 by following the instructions given below:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Post Details:
1. Assistant General Manager (Scale V)
2. Senior Manager (Scale III)
3. Chief Manager (Scale IV)
4. Assistant General Manager (Scale V)
Pay Scale for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Posts:
The selected candidates will be eligible to be placed in the following pay scale as approved by IBA, along with DA, HRA and other allowances.
For Scale V: Rs 59,170 – 1,650/2 – 62,470 – 1,800/2 – 66070 per month.
For Scale IV: Rs 50,030 – 1,460/4 – 55,870 – 1,650/2 – 59170 per month.
For Scale III: Rs 42,020 – 1,310/5 – 48,570 – 1,460/2 – 51490 per month.
As per the official notification, a higher fitment of basic pay could be considered depending on the candidate’s qualification, exposure, and experience.
South Indian Bank will initially shortlist candidates based on their applications. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interviews.
The eligibility criteria differ for different job roles listed under Scale III, IV, V; therefore candidates must go through the official advertisement and apply only if they found themselves eligible and fulfill the job criteria.
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment:
- Visit the official website – https://www.southindianbank.com
- Click on Careers section tab, given on the top of the homepage
- Click on Recruitment of Officers in Scale V/ IV/ III Cadres
- Click on Apply Online
- Complete the application process and pay the application fee
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for further reference