Telangana BC Study Circle SBI POs Free Coaching Notification: Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare Department has issued Free Coaching Notification for Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India.
The TS BC Study Circle invite Online Applications from the eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BC), Scheduled Classes and Scheduled Tribes for free coaching to SBI Probationary Officers. The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme details as follows:
- The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.00 Lakh per annum.
- The candidate shall be a Graduate and he/she must fulfill eligibility conditions for appearing for Examinations to be conducted by the concerned recruiting agency.
- Person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original TC, till he completes the free coaching along with proof on registration for exam.
- Candidates who possess the qualifications required by the SBI, POs are only eligible to apply.
- The final selection will be based on the merit of Degree marks of 10% weightage will be given for PG Students and reservations. So Selection process is based on merit in Graduation and with Reservation Rules.
- The candidates who have already availed any of the coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies, left if any.
Number of seats available in each coaching center:
Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in T.S. Study Circle for BCs located at
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy – 60 seats,
- Karimnagar – 60 seats,
- Warangal – 60 seats,
- Nalgona – 60 seats,
- Adilabad – 60 seats,
- Mahabubnagar – 60 seats,
- Khammam – 60 seats,
- Nizamabad – 60 seats, and
- Medak – 60 seats.
Important documents to be produced:
- Selected candidates should submit Original Transfer Certificate to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- The following Certificates must be uploaded online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
a) Caste Certificate,
b) Income Certificate of 2014,
c) Nativity Certificate,
d) 10th Memo,
e) Intermediate Memo,
f) Degree Memo,
g) Photograph of the Applicant.
Stipend and Study material:
- Selected candidates must abide the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend will be provided.
How to Apply: Telangana BC Study Circle SBI POs Free Coaching Notification
- The candidates shall register only through online in the website (http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in) from 22.04.2015. The last date for Online Registration for SBI Probationary Officers is 02.05.2015. The date of the starting of Coaching at all (09) Study Circle for BCs is 05.05.2015.
For any queries contact:
Toll-Free no: 18004250039
Importance dates to be remembered:
- Date of Commencement of Online Registration:22.04.2015
- The Last date for Online Registration: 09-05-2015
- The Coaching for SBI Probationary Officers starts on 15/05/2015
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates is advised to visit the Website : http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in. The Candidate may contact No. 040-24611408 further Details.