TMREIS Entrance Test Hall Tickets 2020 released on its TMRS Entrance Test web portal. Students who were applied for the TMRSC ET they can download their hall tickets from the website for appearing the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test 2020.
TMRS CET for TMREIS 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Class Admissions. TMREIS Hyderabad has given the TS Minority Residential Schools Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class and also against backlog vacancies of Minorities in Classes 6th, 7th 8th and 9th for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Online Applications are invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates from Minorities and Non- Minorities for the Entrance Test for admission into class V and classes VI, VII, VIII and IX in TMR Schools of Telangana State.
|Test Name||TMRS CET|
|Title||TMRS CET Hall Tickets 2020 download|
|Hall Tickets for||Appearing the TMRS CET Entrance Exam|
|Entrance Exam Date||a. TMRS 5th Class Entrance Exam on 18-04-2020 (Old Date)|
b. TMRS 6th to 8th Class Entrance Exam on 20-04-2020 (Old Date)
(web note is not available for New Exam Date)
|Exam timings||11.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Download Hall Tickets||from 23-02-2020 to 18-04-2020|
|Official TMREIS Website||http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in|
TMRS CET Entrance Test Details:
1. Duration of the Test: 1 Hour.
2. Candidate should attend the entrance test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
3. Candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of the test.
4. Nature of Test: Objective type, 50 Question and 50 marks, each question carries one mark.
5. The medium of Question Paper: Question paper is in trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
6. Composition of the Test: Consisting following 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question Paper Booklet
TMRS CET Exam Pattern:
1. Part ‘A’ Telugu/Urdu Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
2. Part ‘B’ Mathematics Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
3. Part ‘C’ Environmental Science Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
4. Part ‘D’ General Knowledge Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
5. Part ‘E’ English Objective 10 Questions = 10 Marks
Total 50 Questions = 50 Marks
|Section||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Part – A||Telugu/Urdu (Option)||10||10|
7. Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
8. Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
9. Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ballpoint pen.
10. Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
11. One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
12. There is no negative marking.
13. After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
14. Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
15. Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at Annexure-IV
Important Instructions to the Candidates:
- Schedule of the Entrance Test: Class V on 18-04-2020 by 11:am to 12:00 noon and Class VI, VII and VIII on 20-04-2020 by 11.00 am to 12:00 noon
- Candidates should report to the examination centre half an hour before the commencement of the test i.e., at 10:30 am.
- Candidates should attend the entrance test with the Hall Ticket. The candidate will not be allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
- The medium of Question Paper: Trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
- Nature of the test: objective type, 50 questions, 50 marks and each question carries one mark.
- Standard of the Question Paper: One class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test will be of class 4th.
- Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at Annexure-II
- Method of recording the answer: Candidates will be provided with separate OMR answer sheet for recording the answers by choosing the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR Sheet against the corresponding Question number with Blue/Black Ballpoint pen. Sample OMR answer sheet is given at Annexure-III.
- There is no negative marking.
- Candidates should use Blue/Black Ballpoint pen only for darkening the relevant circle in the OMR answer sheet for answering the questions.
- Once the answer is written it cannot be changed and there should not be any overwriting.
- The OMR answer sheet should be handled carefully and it should not be folded, mutilated, stapled, wrinkled, nor tied with thread.
- After receiving OMR Answer Sheet by the candidates in the examination hall, the candidates have to check up their names, hall ticket numbers etc. printed correctly on the OMR sheet. If the data (H.T No. /name of the candidate) is missing or incorrect, it shall be replaced by blank OMR sheet and the candidate has to write the details like his/her name, hall ticket number etc. at the place earmarked in the blank OMR answer sheet.
- The question paper is different for every class. Hence the candidate will be provided with the relevant question paper.
- Separate A4 size paper will be provided to the candidates for rough work on the request of the candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to enter into their allotted examination rooms 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- Latecomers will be allowed up to half an hour after commencement of the test and no extra time is allowed for latecomers.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall till the completion of the examination schedule even though he/she has completed the test.
- No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall without handing over the OMR answer sheet.
- Candidates will not be allowed with any written or printed material, calculators, cell phones and smartwatches into the examination hall.
TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2020:
Hall ticket will be generated immediately after submission of ONLINE application which can be downloaded and print out can be taken and preserved for appearing the test. The examination centre will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
Steps to download TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2020 (TMRS Entrance Test): Hall Ticket can also be downloaded by entering any two of the following information by visiting TMREIS official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
a. Application number
b. Name of the candidate
c. Date of Birth
d. Mobile number furnished in the application
TMRS CET Exam Dates:
|Exam Name||Exam Date|
|TMRS 5th Class Entrance Test||18-04-2020|
|TMRS 6th to 8th Class Entrance Test||20-04-2020|
How to download TMREIS Entrance Test Hall Tickets 2020:
- First, Visit the official website of TMREIS
- Click on the TMRS CET Web Page link
- TMRS CET Web Portal will appear
- In this web portal, click on the link of TMRS CET Hall Ticket
- Hall tickets downloading web page will appear
- In this web page, enter your Application number and date of birth in the required fields
- Click on the download button and your hall ticket will be downloaded
- Take a print and preserve it for future need.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details