ENTRANCE TEST Details:
1. Duration of the Test : 1 Hour.
2. Candidate should attend the entrance test with hall ticket. No candidate is allowed to appear the test without Hall Ticket.
3. Candidate should report half an hour before the commencement of test.
4. Nature of Test : Objective type, 50 Question and 50 marks, each Question carries one mark.
5. Medium of Question Paper : Question paper is in trilingual i.e. English, Telugu and Urdu.
6. Composition of the Test : Consisting following 5 sections and all the sections are in the same Question Paper Booklet
1. Part ‘A’ Telugu/Urdu Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
2. Part ‘B’ Mathematics Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
3. Part ‘C’ Environmental Science Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
4. Part ‘D’ General Knowledge Objective Type of questions 10 Questions = 10 Marks
5. Part ‘E’ English Objective 10 Questions = 10 Marks
Total 50 Questions = 50 Marks
7. Standard of the Question Paper is one class below the class in which the candidate is seeking the admission e.g. If the candidate is seeking the admission in class 5th the standard of the test is of class 4th.
8. Candidate should select only one language either Urdu or Telugu in Part ‘A’ for answering.
9. Method of Recording Answers: Separate OMR answer sheet will be provided for answering the questions. Every Question is followed by four alternative answers (a, b, c, and d), out of which only one is correct. Choose the correct answer and darken the relevant circle in the OMR sheet against the corresponding question number with Blue/Black ball point pen.
10. Once the answer is written, it cannot be changed.
11. One mark is allotted for every correct answer.
12. There is no negative marking.
13. After receiving the OMR sheet the candidate should check his/her Hall Ticket number, name and other details given and read the instructions given.
14. Before attempting the questions candidate should read the instructions given in the question paper.
14. Model Question paper of Entrance Test is given at Annexure-IV
TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2019:
Hall ticket will be generated immediately after submission of ONLINE application which can be downloaded and print out can be taken and preserved for appearing the test. The examination centre will be mentioned in the Hall Ticket.
Steps to download TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2019 (TMRS Entrance Test):
Hall Ticket can also be down loaded by entering any two of the following information by visiting TMREIS official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in
a. Application number
b. Name of the candidate
c. Date of Birth
d. Mobile number furnished in the application
TMREIS Entrance Test Hall tickets 2019
TSMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets:
TSMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test would be held on April 20, 2019
TSMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets
TSMREIS 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets:
TSMREIS 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Test would be held on April 22, 2019
TSMREIS 6th, 7th, 8th Class Entrance Test Hall tickets