TMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Results 2020 released on TMRS CET Web Portal. TMREIS has released the TMRS 5th Class Entrance Test Results on its official website of TS Minority Gurukulam Web Portal. Students who were appeared the TMRS CET can check results from the website.
TMREIS issued the TS Minorities Residential School 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 notification on February 20, 2020, and Online applications were invited through TMREIS Official website tmreis.telangana.gov.in.
The eligible candidates from Minorities (Muslims, Christians, Parsis, Jains, Sikhs & Buddhists) and Non- Minorities (SCs, STs, BCs & OCs) Communities were applied for this entrance exam stream for Admission into Class V in TMR Schools of Telangana State through Entrance Test for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
|Test Name||TMRS CET 2020|
|Title||5th Class Entrance Test TMRS CET Results download|
|About||TMRS CET Results for join in 5th Class in TMR Schools|
|Subject||TMREIS has released 5th Class entrance test TMRS CET Results 2020 on its Admissions web portal|
|Entrance Exam Held||18-04-2002|
|Results checking web portal||http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/|
|TMREIS Official Website||http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in|
TMREIS has conducted the TMRS 5th Class Entrance Test 2020 on April 18 and TS Minorities Residential School 5th Class Entrance Test results would be released on May 10 as per its admission schedule. Candidates who were appeared the TMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test can check their results from the TMRS Entrance test web portal: http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tsmw/.
1. Declaration of Results 02-05-2020
2. Certificate Verification of provisionally selected for admissions 05-05-2020 to 15-05-2020
3. Commencement of classes. 12-06-2020
How to Check the TMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Results:
- First visit the TMREIS official website: http://tmreis.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the Admissions Open Link
- Then tmreis entrance test website will be opened
- In this website, click on the TMREIS 5th Class Entrance Test Results
- The TMRS 5th Class entrance test results web page would be opened
- Enter your Application / Reference Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth and Mobile Number in the required fields
- Now, Click on the Results button
- Your results will be displayed and download it
- Take a print and preserve it future reference (i.e Certificates Verification)
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details