TREIRB DL Results & Certificates verification dates for 1:2 list of Candidates 2020. TREIRB, Telangana Residential Recruitment Board issued the DL Degree Lecturer Posts 2018 recruitment notification on 02-08-2019 to fill the Degree Lecturer DL Posts in TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJP TBCWREIS and TMREIS Residential Institutions through Direct Recruitment.
Online applications were received from the eligible candidates from 14.08.2018 to 20.09.2018 and The Subject wise recruitment exam to DL posts held from 14 to 15-02-2019 and A Common exam in general studies for both DL and JL was held on 17-02-2019.
TREIRB has released the DL Degree Lecturers Results with Marks 2019 on March 16 at treirb.telangana.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared for the Degree Lecturer Posts Recruitment examination were downloaded their Results with Marks by log in to the website. The TREIRB is conducting this examination to recruit Degree Lecturer (DL) posts across the state. The recruitment will be done on the basis of the written test results and interview rounds.
Notification No. 04/2018, Date: 02-08-2018
Degree Lecturer (DL): 465 posts
Online applications were received: from 14-08-2018 to 20-09-2018.
The recruitment exam to DL posts held from 14 to 15-02-2019
A Common exam in general studies for both DL and JL was held on 17-02-2019
DL Degree Lecturers Results with Marks 2019 released : 16-03-2019
Certificates verification: 7th, 8th,15th, 16th and 17th of May 2019
The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions – Recruitment Board is conducting written examination for 465 Degree Lecturer posts. The examinations was held on December 15. The candidates may check their results from the official website from 19-03-2019. The candidates have been advised to visit the TREI-RB website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for TREIRB DL Degree Lecturers Results, Marks and other details.
TREIRB DL Results & Certificates verification dates:
Provisional List of eligible candidates picked up for Certificate Verification for the Posts of Degree College Lecturers(DLs) in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies:
TREIRB has notified that on the basis of Written Examination held in the month of February 2019 for the Posts of Degree College Lecturers in various Residential Educational Institutions Societies. The candidates whose Hall Ticket Numbers are given below are provisionally picked up in the ratio of 1:2 for Certificate Verification. The Certificate Verification is being held on 7th,8th,15th, 16th and 17th of May 2019 at Telangana Study Circle for STs (PETC), Budha Bhavan, 5th floor, Rani Gunj, Hyderabad from 10:00 AM onwards.
The candidates who are called for Verification of Certificates have to produce the following certificates in original along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer at the time of Verification of Certificates, failing which, they will NOT be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the required certificates.
In terms of the Notification, the candidate should possess the requisite qualifications as on the date of the Notification. The Board reserves the right to disqualify any candidate, if he/she is not found eligible for any reason at any stage. Admission to Verification of Certificates does not confer ipso facto any right for Final selection.
List of Documents:
1. Checklist (1 Set).
2. Hall Tickets of DLs Written Examination.
3. Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo).
4. Provisional or Convocation Certificate and Marks Memo (Graduation Et Post-Graduation).
5. School Study certificate from 4th to 10th class from Govt./ Recognized Schools or Certificate of Residence/Nativity (When the candidates have not studied in School but studied in privately or in open school).
6. Integrated Community certificate (Caste Certificate) issued by T.S. Government with Father/ Mother name.
7. Non-Creamy Layer certificate for BC Community Candidates with father name as per Memo No. 3009/BCW/OP/2011, Govt. of Telangana, BC Welfare (OP) Department, Dt: 18/12/2015. (Should be obtained on or after 01.04.2018).
8. Disability Certificate (SADAREM Certificate) in case of PH candidates. The PH candidates have to undergo a medical examination at respective Medical Boards.
9. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from employer for in-service candidates.
10. Service certificate issued by the State Government of Telangana for the candidates who are working under T.S. Govt., who are claiming Age relaxation.
11. Certificate for either NET/SLET or Ph.D.
12 Any other relevant certificates.
13. 2 sets of Attestation forms duly signed by Gazetted Officer.
Please visit the TREI-RB website www.treirb.telangana.gov.in for the Verification Material and further details.