TS 10th Class Biological Science Study Material 2021 in PDF download from here

TS SCERT has prepared the TS 10th Class Biological Science Study Material 2021 or TS SSC Biological Science Study Material 2021 in the name of 10th Biology Abhyasa Deepika (Enrichment Material) on its official website. 10th class students who will be appearing the public examinations can check details and download the 10th Biology study material from the official web link.

This 10th Biology study material gives an understanding and helps them achieve good results in the examination. The biology syllabus of 10th class has 10 units out of which unit-7th Coordination in Life Processes, unit- 9th Our Environment and unit -10 Natural Resources (30% of the syllabus) are meant for activity/Project work. The remaining units (70% of the syllabus) are meant for public examinations. The key concepts of remaining 7 units are identified and made easy for the students to understand.

The self learning material is provided for further strengthening of the knowledge gained through classroom activities, worksheets and digital classes. The key concepts in each unit are dealt with using pictures, experiments, tables, real life applications etc., under their specific headings. A variety of practice questions are given to facilitate self assessment.

Teachers are expected to go through the TS SSC Study material thoroughly once to understand the purpose of the material and in turn guide the students in making effective use of the material. Students may be encouraged to approach their teachers to clarify doubts. Education Department appreciated the efforts of the material developers. Further, We wish all the students to benefit from the material and come up with flying colors in examinations.

TS 10th Class Biological Science Study Material 2021
Name of the materialTS 10th Class Biological Science Study Material 2021
TitleDownload TS 10th Class Biology Study Material 2021
SubjectSCERT Telangana has released and uploaded the TSS SSC Biology Study Material 2021 on its website
CategoryStudy Material
websitehttps://scert.telangana.gov.in/
TS 10th Biology Study Material 2021

“State Council of Educational Research and Training, Telangana, has prepared Enrichment Material to support the teachers and students in facilitating an effective transaction of key concepts in non-language subjects. Due to the special conditions prevailing due to COVID 19 situation, the syllabus for the examinations has been reduced up to 30% for the current academic year. The Enrichment Material covers the remaining 70% syllabus and helps the learners easily understand all the key concepts through self learning. We expect the students will make use of this material and perform well in the examinations.” According to DSE Telangana.

MediumDownload SSC Biology Study Material
English10th Class Biological Science Study Material
Telugu10th Class Biological Science Study Material
Urdu10th Class Biological Science Study Material
10th Biology Study Material

Instructions to Biological Science Subject Teachers:

  • given 7 chapters meant for final examinations.
  • Provide practice on variety of questions given in the material.
  • Using pictures, experiments, tables, real life applications etc., under their specific headings.
  • Correlate with text books to clarify doubts in the Abhyasa Deepika.
  • Efforts should be made to make use of the Abhyasa Deepika to the maximum extent for better result.

TS 10th Class Biological Science Chapters

Chapter NumberName of the Chapter
1Nutrition
2Respiration
3Transportation
4Excretion
5Control and Coordination
6Reproduction
7Heredity and Evolution
TS SSC Biological Science Chapters

Instructions to Students: Read Abhyasa Deepika thoroughly. Understand the concepts lesson wise to answer various types of questions in the public examinations. Correlate with text books to clarify doubts in the reading material and approach your teachers. Good practice of the Abhyasa Deepika helps you to achieve good grades.

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

Leave a Comment