TS BC Study Circle TRT SGT Teacher Recruitment Free Coaching 201. Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form submission Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test 2021 Date, TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2021, Admissions Counseling Dates, Telangana BC Study Circles Details are given here.
Telangana BC Study Circle TSPSC TRT SGT Teachers Recruitment Test Free Coaching 2017-2021 admission notification: The BC Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of BC’s.
The Telangana State Government, BC Welfare Department-TSBCW given the notification for admission into the TSPSC TRT Recruitment free coaching program for SGT Teachers Recruitment Test 2021 at its TS BC Study Circles i.e, Hyderabad, Warangal and Karimnagar.
The TS BC Study Circle is inviting online applications from eligible and interested SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into the above said free Coaching program.
The Free SGTs Recruitments Coaching program 2017 for only Candidates who are in the category of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the TSPSC TRT SGT Teachers Recruitment Test 2021.
Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of the above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs) for free coaching for Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)/SGT Teachers Recruitment Test in (10) T.S.B.C. Study Circle of BC Welfare Department for a period of 60 days.
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle:
The candidate’s maximum family income shall be RS.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
Reservation to Physically challenged is 3% and for women, it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each center.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
The candidate must upload
1. Intermediate /Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) Certificate,
2. Caste Certificate,
3. Income Certificate,
4. SSC Memo,
5. Nativity Certificate,
6. Aadhar Card,
7. Acknowledgment of TRT notification.
1. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching.
2. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) TSBC Study Circle are not eligible.
3. (a) Hyderabad Centre will be allotted to candidates of Hyderabad District and Ranga Reddy Dist.
(b) Other Districts: Mahabubnagar, Sangareddy & Siddipet (Medak Dist.), Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Khamrnarn, Nizamabad, Adilabad, Warangal coaching will be given to candidates of their native of erstwhile Districts.
Selection Process/Mode of Selection:
The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Intermediate Examination/reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circles.
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- The selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of the TSPSC Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type. OR The Selection will be based on Degree and Intermediate marks
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for BCs located at Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar.
Reservation of Seats:
BC- 66% (including Muslims categorized under BC-E), SC-20% & ST-14%.
Facilities in Free Coaching:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for TSPSC TRT SGT Posts Recruitment Exam.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.TSbcStudyVircles.Cgg.Gov.In
1. Submission of Online Applications Start From 30-10-2020
2. Last date for submission of Online applications: 25-11-2020
3. Selection list to be announced: 23-11-2020
5. Free Coaching Starts from 25-11-2020
Online Application Form, guidelines and Full details of Notification for free coaching for SC, ST and OBC and any information visit website: www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in.The Candidate may contact to their respective District Study Circles:
Model Online Registration Form Details
Free Coaching for Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) – 2021
NOTE: Applicants, who have applied for Secondary Grade Teachers – 2021 are eligible to register for free Coaching.
All fields are Mandatory and # Indicates Optional Field
1. Name of the Candidate with Surname
2. Father’s Name (Please do not use any prefix such as Mr. or Shri. or Prof. or Dr. etc.)
3. Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)
4. Gender Male/ Female
5. Caste with Sub Category
6. Educational Qualification
7. Annual Income of Parent / Guardian (e.g., 100000 (INR))
8. Is Physically Challenged? Yes /No
9. Native District
10. Aadhaar Card Number
11. ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
House / Door Number…………
Email ID #………………….
12. ACADEMIC DETAILS
Name of the Examination:
Hall Ticket Number:
Year of Passing:
Name of the Board/University
Intermediate / Equivalent………………………….
13. Details of Coaching availed earlier for Competitive Examination in the Govt., Study circles: Yes /No
*All the scanned documents should be in *jpg OR *jpeg format and size is not more than 100KB
14. Passport size Photograph Choose File
15. Applicant Signature Choose File
16. SSC Certificate Choose File
17. Inter Certificate / Equivalent Certificate Choose File
18. Caste Certificate Choose File
19. Nativity Certificate Choose File
20. Income Certificate Choose File
21. Aadhar Card Choose File
22. Acknowledgment of TRT Application Choose File
I hereby declare that I am not a regular student at any course and not working in any post in any cadre. I have furnished the correct information to the best of my knowledge. If anything is found at any stage will be liable for cancellation of the seat with the recovery of financial implication.