TS BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2022, Apply online. TS BC Study Circle would issue Civils Free Coaching 2022 notification every year for providing free coaching to ST, SC, BC Candidate on its web portal, http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/. Govt of Telangana State, BC Welfare Department, BC Study Circle has given the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2022 Free Coaching Programme notification.
Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test 2020 Date, TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2020 Admissions Counseling Dates Telangana BC Study Circles Details given here
TS BC Study Circle Common Screening Test 2022 /TS BC Study Circle Admission Notification 2022: The BC Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of BC’s. The Telangana State Government, BC Welfare Department-TSBCW would given the notification for admission into the upsc csat 2022 free coaching program for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2021 at its TS BC Study Circles i.e., Hyderabad, Warangal and Karimnagar.
The TS BC Study Circle is inviting applications from eligible and interested SC, ST and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for appearing the Common Screening Test November 2020 and this test for admission into above said free Coaching program.
|Name of the Coaching||TS BC Study Circle Civils Coaching 2022|
|Title||Apply for TS BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2022|
|Subject||TS BC Study Circle has released Free Coaching for CSAT 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply||10-11-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||27-11-2021|
|For Admission Into||Civils Free Coaching admission|
|Screening Test Date||11-12-2021|
The Free upsc csat 2022 Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of of SC, ST, BC and for appearing the UPSC Civils Preliminary and Mains 2022 Aptitude Test.
Telangana BC Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Eligibility for admission into TS BC Study Circle
(a) Income limit: a) The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for SCs, STs and BCs of Rural Areas and should not be more than Rs.1.50 lakhs for Urban area candidates.
b) Candidates should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions, since this is a full time residential course.
c) They should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by Government elsewhere.
1. Candidates must have completed their Post Graduation or Graduation in Professional Courses with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University by University Grant Commission (UGC).
2. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT-2020 Exam.
(c) Age Limit: Candidates age limit should have under 35 years.
Guidelines and Selection Criteria for UPSC Civil Services Prelims Coaching:
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows: Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of UPSC Civils (Prelims). The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories as follows: BC-75%, SC -15%, ST-5%, Others – 5%
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented BC Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any SC/ST/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for BCs located at
Hyderabad, Warangal, Karimnagar.
Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats in BC College Boys & Girls Hostels) will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses shall apply.
List of Certificates
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Nativity Certificate,
- 10th Memo,
- Intermediate Memo,
- Degree Memo,
- Photograph of the Applicant.
- Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
- The Candidates may select any District for appearing for the Common Screening Test but Centre for Civil Service Prelims Coaching will be allotted according to the Native Region of the Candidate.
- Candidates will be allotted course based on merit list of BC-A, B, C, D, E and Women, Physically Challenged Candidates.
- The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
The Selection will be based on merit in Common Screening Test, which will be conducted on as per schedule by BC Study Circle for free Coaching for Civil services Aptitude Test of UPSC (CSAT 2022) /UPSC Civils Prelims & Mains 2022.
Reservation of Seats: BC-75%, SC -15%, ST-5%, Others – 5%.
Facilities in Free Coaching: Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils Exams.
How to download TS BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching 2022 Notification PDF?
The Telangana State Backward Classes Study Circle has released the TS BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching admission notification or TS BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Entrance Test notification on its official website, https://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in. The Telangana BC Study Circle has uploaded the free coaching entrance exam details notification of UPSC Civil Services Prelims cum Mains Examination. Candidates who will be appearing for the UPSC CSAT Free Coaching Entrance Examination can check details and download the Information bulletin from the web portal.
- Visit the https://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in Website
Candidates who are eligible for the Civils Free Coaching Admission need to visit the official website of Telangana BC Study Circle web portal, https://tsbcstudycircle.cgg.gov.in in your device browser.
- Click on the Free Coaching Admission Link
Once your reach the official website of TS BC Study Circle, click on the Telangana BC Study Circle Civils Free Coaching admission link. Then, a new web portal will be opened in your device.
- Click on the Notification link
After clicking on that link, Free Coaching admission portal will appear. Now, click on the notification under the UPSC Civil Services Prelims-cum-mains exam Free Coaching Admission section.
- Check the details
After clicking on that link, detailed notification PDF file will appear. Now, candidates can check details and eligibility criteria from the information bulletin before submission of online application form.
- Download the Information Bulletin
Download the Information bulletin and take a print. Preserve it for future reference.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
- Submission of Online Applications Start From: 10-11-2021
- Last date for submission of Online applications: 27-11-2021
- Common Screening Test: 11-12-2021
- Selection list to be announced: TBN
- Free Coaching Starts from: TBN
Online Application Form, guidelines and Full details of Notification for free coaching for SC, ST and OBC and any information visit website: www.tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in
Contact Details: For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://tsbcstudycircles.cgg.gov.in.The Candidate may contact to their Respective District Study Circles:
Who are eligible for coaching?
Parents / Guardian whose annual income Rs.1.50 Lakhs in rural area and Rs.2.00 Lakhs in Urban Area. The candidates shall be in the age group of 18 – 35 years and education qualification is as per the requirement of the course & as prescribed by the Govt., for the Recruitment of the post. Should be Backward Class certificate from concerned Tahasildar/ Transfer Certificate of School.