TS BC Study Circle SI & Constable Main Exam Free Coaching Admission 2021 for Sub Inspector, Police Constable Recruitment Mains Exam. Telangana State BC Study circle has given the Free Coaching Admission notification 2020 for SI, PCs Mains exam
And TS BC Study Circle is inviting the online application forms the SI, Constable Preliminary Exam qualified candidates for giving free coaching. TS BC Study Circle Free Coaching Online Application form, Last Date to apply for SI, Constable Mains Exam Free Coaching admissions and more details are provided here.
Eligibility TS BC Study Circle SI & Constable Main Exam Free Coaching:
1. The candidate’s maximum family income shall be Rs.1.50 Lakhs per annum for Rural areas and Rs.2.00 Lakhs per annum for Urban areas.
2. The candidates who are qualified in the Physical efficiency test/Event of Sub Inspector of Police and Police Constable are eligible to apply.
3. The selection process is based on marks obtained in the preliminary test of the Sub Inspector of Police and PC Examination.
4. Reservation to physically challenged is 3% and for women, it is 33 1/3% of the total trainees selected in each center.
5. The candidate must upload Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, SSC Memo, Degree, The memo, Nativity Certificate, Aadhar Card, Admit Card/Regn.No.(Physical event), Preliminary Marks Sheet at the time of Registration
6. A person who is a regular student in any course or already working in any post in any cadre is not eligible for this coaching. The selected candidate should deposit his/her Original T.C. (Mandatory), till he completes the free coaching.
7. The candidates who availed the free coaching previously in any of the (10) T.S.B.C. Employability Skill Development & Training Centres are not eligible.
8. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
9. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facilities from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for the present coaching programme.
10. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
11. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
List of Enclosures:
Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to the state of Telangana only. The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e.,
(1) Caste Certificate
(2) Income Certificate of 2020
(3) Nativity Certificate,
(4) 10th /SSC Memo,
(5) Intermediate Memo,
(6) Degree Memo,
(7) Applicant’s passport size
(2) Photograph, E-mail, Address, Mobile Number on the given website, etc.
The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
Selection Procedure for TS BC Study Circle SI & Constable Main Exam Free Coaching:
1. The candidate will be selected based on the marks obtained in the preliminary examination (SI of Police and PC ).
2. As per the rule of reservation above mentioned
3. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the Preliminary test of Police Sub Inspector Examination OR PC Exam/Reservations, and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do. The Candidate may contact their respective district study circles.
Guidelines to be followed for TS BC Study Circle SI & Constable Main Exam Free Coaching:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. This course is meant for a higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except the SI Mains exam. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for SI, Constable Mains Exam only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for . any purpose before SI Mains Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, Candidature, etc, the candidate can contact the BC Study Circle
How to Apply:
Candidates may send their applications through online at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tsbcw/Index.do
OR Register your names at TS BC Study Circles
The coaching program for the selected candidates shall be conducted in TS BC Study Circles.
1. Issue of Notification: 12-03-2020
2. Commencement of Online Application: 12-03-2020
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 24-03-2020.