TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has given the Civil Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment 2023 notification and Applications are invited through Online @ tvvprecruit.telangana.gov.in from the eligible candidates for appointment on regular basis.
To the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeon (Specialist) in various specialities in the Government Hospitals functioning under the administrative control of the Commissioner, Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Telangana State.
TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2023 – Vacancies:
CIVIL ASSISTANT SURGEON (SPECIALISTS)
1. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): 149
2. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Paediatrics): 172
3. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Anaesthesia): 176
4. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Orthopaedics): 61
5. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (ENT): 18
6. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Dermatology): 23
7. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Pathology): 60
8. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Ophthalmology): 37
9. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (General Medicine): 75
10. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Psychiatry ): 29
11. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (General Surgery): 107
12. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Radiology): 79
13. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Hospital Administration): 24
14. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Forensic Medicine): 63
15. Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist (Pulmonary Medicine): 60
TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2023 – Educational Qualifications:
Must possess Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned Specialty from a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Permanent Registration of the additional qualification in the concerned above broad speciality with the Telangana State Medical Council/Andhra Pradesh Medical Council.
TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit:
Not exceeding 41 years as per the provisions contained in the Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Special Service Regulations,2000 issued in G.O.Ms.No.48 HM&FW (C1) Department, dated 29-1-2000 which are adapted to the State of Telangana through G.O.Ms.No.3, HM&FW (B2) Department dated 07-01-2016 issued by the Government of Telangana.
Maximum age limit shall not exceed (41) years as on 01 July. The age concession over and above the upper age limit for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes, Disabled persons and Ex-servicemen shall be allowed in accordance with Rule 12 of the Telangana State and Subordinate Service Rules, 1996 which are adapted to the State of Telangana through G.O.Ms.No.196 General Administration (Services-D) Department, dated 28-5-2016.
List of Certificates:
a. The following certificates must be uploaded at the time of submission of online application.
a) Permanent Registration Certificate of additional qualifications PG Degree/PG Diploma qualification in Telangana State Medical Council/AP Medical Council.
b) Contractual Service Certificate as per Annexure-I from the controlling officer i.e DCHS/Superintendent of the concerned District Headquarters/ DM&HO/Superintendent of the Teaching Hospital /Principal of the Medical College in case the candidate worked/working on a contract basis. If the contract service certificate in the prescribed format is not uploaded, the candidate will not be given any weightage for contract service.
b. The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i. Aadhaar card.
ii. Proof of Educational Qualifications /Professional Qualifications.
iii. Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
iv. School Study Certificates from Class 4th to Class 10th
v. No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
vi. Proof of permanent registration of P.G qualification with Telangana State Medical Council / A.P. Medical Council.
vii. Contractual Service Certificate for the contractual service rendered in Urban/Rural/Tribal issued by the competent authority as uploaded in the website.
c. The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in the prescribed proforma to be furnished at the time of verification of certificates:
i. Community Certificate.
ii. Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VII
iii. Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
d. The following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from the Competent Medical Authority for the purpose of verification.
a) Medical Certificate for the Blind
b) Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
c) Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Instructions to Candidates:
1) The candidate must note that his/her selection for counselling is strictly provisional. The mere fact that calling for counselling does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the department or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the department as true and correct
2) Candidates pursuing any other PG course are not eligible to apply.
3) The above appointments are purely temporary and likely to be regularized as per the rules.
4) Candidates selected shall be posted to District Hospitals, Area Hospitals, Community Health Centres and Maternity & Child Health Centres.
5) They should stay at the Headquarters compulsorily.
6) Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of Telangana state. If selected he/she should join in the place where he/she is posted within the stipulated time, failing which the selection stands cancelled. Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on Marks and Weightage of his service
TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2023 – Application Fee:
Fee and submission of Application Online: The fee prescribed for applying for Civil Assistant Surgeons (Specialists) posts is Rs.600/- (Rupees Six Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Candidates can pay the fee through payment gateway/credit/debit card/net banking between 05 April to 04 May and submit an online application at the website www.tvvprecruit.telangana.gov.in between 05 April to 04 May.
TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeons Recruitment 2023 – How to Apply:
Procedure for submission of application online: Detailed procedure for applying ONLINE mode is given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the “Information Bulletin” free of cost from the website www.tvvprecruit.telangana.gov.in from 05 April onwards. Eligible Candidates shall submit their applications through online from 05 April to 04 May.
The Online Application will be available from 05 April at 5.00 PM.