TS DEECET 2021 notification and schedule would be released by the Commissioner of School Education, Telangana State on its official website, https://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in for D.El.Ed Course and DPSE Course Admissions. Government of Telangana State has given permission to the CSE Telangana to conduct the TS DEECET 2021 for the academic year 2021-2022. The School Education Department is going to release the Telangana DEECET 2021 in this month, 2021.
DSE Telangana would invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into 2 (Two years) D.El.Ed (DEld) Courses and DPSE (Diploma in Pre School Education ) in Government District Institutes of Education and Training (DIET) and Private D.Ed Colleges or Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions through Common Entrance Test (DEECET) 2021.
TS DEECET 2021 Online Application Form submission procedure, Telangana D.El.Ed Colleges List, D.El.Ed Course Details, Entrance Exam Pattern, What is DEECET?, List of Govt. DIETS, TS DEECET 2021 Schedule and more details are available in Information Bulletin. Candidate should read information bulletin, before going to submission of application.
TS DEECET Highlights
- DEECET Means Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test.
- Candidates should remember that as per NCTE norms DEd course or D.El.Ed course duration is a 2-year course.
- TS DEECET Online applications are receiving through online mode for for appearing the Entrance Exam.
- TS DEECET Entrance exam to be conducted as per the schedule through online mode.
- The D.El.Ed Course or D.Ed Course admissions would be conducted in Telugu, English and Urdu language courses.
- Candidates should remember that they can apply for this DPSE course separately through online mode only.
- In Telangana state nearly 14000 D.Ed seats or D.El.Ed seats are available.
|Name of the exam||TS DEECET 2021|
|Title||Apply for TS DEECET Exam 2021|
|Subject||DSE Telangana has released the TS DEECET Notification 2021|
|About||TS DEECET 2021 is a Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test, Telangana State and it would be conducted every year|
|Course||D.El.Ed Course [D.Ed Course] and DPSE Course|
|Last date to apply||27-08-2021|
|Next, Submit application||TS DEECET Online Application|
Courses offered through TS DEECET:
- D.Ed Course: Diploma in Elementary Education Course (D.El.Ed) in all DIETs
- DPSE Course: Diploma in Pre School Education (DPSE) in Medak DIET only.
Number of Seats
- Urdu Medium Seats: 8 Urdu DIET Colleges = 50X8=400 Seats
- Telugu Medium Seats: 10 DIET Colleges= 10X50= 500 seats
- English Medium Seats: 10 DIET Colleges= 10X50= 500 seats
- Private Colleges D.Ed Seats: 90×50 = 4500
TS DEECET Certificate verification dates will be announced after result announcement for Generation of Ranks. Guidelines to be issued on certain Items for DEECET Certificates Verification. TS DEECET Marks wise Result Analysis and Know Your TS DEECET Hall Ticket Details are available in this website. You need only enter your word in the Search box then you will get information on your word.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 17 years as on 01-09-2021. There is no upper age limit.
- The candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.
- The candidate should have secured 50 per cent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination. The minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Physically Challenged candidates shall have 45 per cent of Marks (SC, ST and PHC).
- The candidates who passed Intermediate examination with a vocational course(s) are not eligible.
- APOSS / TOSS inter Candidates are Eligible for DEECET 2021, but they should have 50% marks in Inter for OC and BCs and 45% marks in inter for SC, ST and PHC Candidates as per Govt. Orders.
TS DEECET Qualifying Marks
Candidates belonging to “OC” and “BC” communities shall secure at least 35 per cent marks in DEECET for assigning merit rank in the CET. However, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of SC/ST candidates for allotment of seats reserved under the respective categories.
TS DEECET Application Fee:
The fee prescribed for appearing for DEECET (including examination fee) is Rs. 350/-. Candidates can pay the fee through AP Online / e-Seva centres or through Payment Gateway and submit the online application at the TS DEECET official website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in as per the TS DEECET schedule.
How to Apply for TS DEECET:
The detailed procedure for applying online will be given in the Information Bulletin. Candidates can download the ‘Information Bulletin’ free of cost from the DEECET website: ttp://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and read it carefully. After, Candidates can fill the online applications through online mode only to take admission into two-year Diploma in Education (Ded) in Government DIET colleges and Private DIET colleges in Telangana State.
Method of conduct of TS DEECET: TS DEECET shall be conducted ‘ONLINE’ mode i.e., Computer Based Test Mode. Detailed procedure shall be hosted on the TSDEECET website http://tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in/ shortly.
TS DEECET Exam Pattern
|Part of Question Paper||No.of Questions||No.of Marks|
|General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|a) General English||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|b) General Telugu for Telugu Medium OR|
b) General Urdu for Urdu Medium OR
b) General Telugu/Urdu for English Medium
|20 Questions||20 Marks|
|a. Mathematics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|b. Physical Science||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|c. Biological Science||10 Questions||10 Marks|
|d. Social Studie||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
TS DEECET Syllabus:
- The subject and syllabi of the test shall be of the standard of Classes VIII to X of A.P. State Syllabus for Part-II and Part III of the test.
- The medium of Entrance Test: Question paper shall be in Telugu/English or Urdu/English and Tamil/English only.
TS DEECET Exam Date: 08-09-2021
DEECET will be conducted as per given schedule in all the Districts of the State. The test will be conducted by three sessions. The Candidates who are appearing for DEECET Online Test for admission into two years D.EI.Ed. course for the Batch of 2021-2022 are informed that the Online Test will be held on the notified date in three sessions as follows. The Hall Tickets can be downloaded from the web site of tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in and Practice Test is also available for the students in the TSDEECET website.
Reporting Time: Candidates have to report to the examination centre one hour before the scheduled time of the session they are allotted
TS DEECET Exam Timings
|Session I (Telugu)||10.00 AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Session II (English)||03.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Session III (Urdu)||03.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
Examination Centers for entrance test: DEECET shall be conducted in all the Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any District of his choice for the examination centre. However, when the capacity of any particular District gets exhausted that particular District will not be displayed in the list of examination centres given in the online application form. In such a case, the candidate has to choose another District of his/her choice from the remaining list available for the examination centre.
TS DEECET 2021 Schedule:
|The download of TS DEECET 2021 Information Bulletin||30-07-2021|
|Online submission of application||06-08-2021 to 27-08-2021|
|The download of Hall Tickets||04-09-2021|
|Schedule of Examination||08-09-2021|
|Declaration of Results||15-09-2021|
|TS DEECET Web Portal:||http://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/|
Stages in TS DEECET Admission Process:
|Stage||TS DEECET Activity|
|Stage I||Web Counselling Notification|
|Stage II||Online Fee Payment for Giving Web Options|
|Stage III||Web Options Entry|
|Stage IV||Provisional Seat Allotment List Results and Provisional Admission Letter|
|Stage V||Certificates Verification|
|Stage VI||Fee Payment and Download Final Admission Letter|
The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus, Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the DEECET Information Bulletin will be released soon by the DSE officials. Every candidate should read the DEECET guidelines carefully to know more information.
|TS DEECET Press note||Press note|
|TS DEECET Notification||Notification|
|TS DEECET Information Bulletin||Information Bulletin|
|TS DEECET Userguide||Userguide|
What is the age limit for TS DEECET?
Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 1st September of the year of admission. There shall be no upper age limit for admission into D.El.Ed /D.P.S.E. Programme.
What is the education qualification for TS DEECET?
The candidate should have passed Intermediate Examination or its equivalent for appearing at the TS DEECET. The candidates should have secured 50% of marks in aggregate in the Intermediate Examination and the minimum percentage of marks in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes and Physically Challenged candidates shall however be 45%.
What is TS DEECET?
TS DEECET means Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test would be conducted every year for admission into 2 years D.El.Ed course and DPSE course in Govt DIETs and Private TTIs.
Where can I get the latest updates of TS DEECET?
For latest updates, candidates can visit the TS DEECET official website
What is the official website for TS DEECET exam?
Telangana DEECET exam official website is https://deecet.cdse.telangana.gov.in/.