TS ECET Hall Tickets 2020 Download from www.ecet.tsche.ac.in, Exam on May 02. A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)] 2020 will be conducted by JNT University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2020 for B.Sc.(Mathematics) degree holders.
(i) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B.E/B.Tech Courses in both university and Private Un-Aided Professional institutions (Minority & non-Minority),approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
(ii) For lateral admission through Common Entrance Test into 2nd year regular B. Pharmacy Course in both University and private un-Aided professional institutions (Minority & Non-Minority) approved by Pharmacy Council of India.
The download of Hall Tickets from the website: 20-04-2020 To 01-05-2020
Date of Examination 02-05-2020 (Saturday) and Time: 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
TS ECET Exam Pattern:
1. ENGINEERING STREAM
A) For Diploma Holders:
Mathematics 50 Marks Common to all branches
Physics 25 Marks Common to all branches
Chemistry 25 Marks Common to all branches
(Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication /Computer Science / Chemical / Metallurgical / Mining /Electronics & Instrumentation / Bio-Technology as the case may be): 100 Marks
[Separate question paper for Each Branch of Diploma Engineering]
B) For B.Sc. (Mathematics):
Mathematics 100 Marks
Analytical Ability 50 Marks
Communicative English 50 Marks
2. PHARMACY STREAM
Pharmaceutics 50 Marks
Pharmaceutical Chemistry 50 Marks
Pharmacognosy 50 Marks
Pharmacology and Toxicology 50 Marks
TS ECET 2020 Hall Tickets Download:
JNTU Hyderabad issued the Telangana ICET 2020 notification on .. March, 2020 and the University invited online applications from the eligible candidates from 24-02-2020 to 28-03-2020 through online mode at its web portal tsecet.in. Now Online application process is going on upto with late of Rs.10000/-. The hall tickets of tsecet 2020 will uploaded on its website by the JNTU Officials.
The Students who were applied for this stream, they are waiting for their hall tickets for appearing the engineering common entrance test 2020 which will be conducted on 02-05-2020 by 10 AM to 1 PM
Candidates can download their hall tickets only from telangana ecet web portal tsecet.in. Hall Ticket must be produced at the Test Centre and also in examination Hall, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for the test. Hall Ticket must be preserved till the time of admission into the College.
Steps to Download the TS ECET Hall tickets:
- Visit the Official Website of Rayalaseema University: http://tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the TS ECET 2020 link on the Home Page, TS ECET 2020 Website will be opened.
- In thisTS ECET Website, search for the Hall tickets link and click on it
- Then, TS ECET Hall tickets downloading web page will be opened
- In this page, enter your Application Number along with Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Submit Button, then your TS ECET Hall ticket will be downloaded
- Read the instructions given on it.
- Take a print and carry it in to the exam hall. Preserve it for future reference
- Download of hall tickets from the website from 20-04-2020
- Date of TSECET (FDH & B.Sc.[Mathematics]) 2020 Exam: 02-05-2020
- Time of Examination:2:00 PM to 5:00 PM