TS Gurukulam Entrance Test Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process 2020. There should be two levels of entrance tests to be conducted for admission into inter admissions with integrated coaching in IIT/COE/SOE institutions of Telangana State.
The first level with MCQ for 160 marks in English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry for MPC and for BPC English, Physics, Chemistry and Biological Science each subject will have 40 questions each question carries one mark.
Selection Method for TS Gurukulam Entrance Test:
Admissions for IIT Study Centre, Rajendranagar, TTWR COE (Girls), Warangal, SOE/COEs will be given on the basis of merit through Screening Tests at two levels conducted by TS Gurukulam.
a. 1st Screening test: The 1st Screening test may be objective type and,
b. 2nd Screening test: The 2nd Screening test may be descriptive type.
Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test may be permitted to attend the 2nd level screening test at 1:4 ratio. After the 2nd level screening test the selected students will get admission into 1st year Intermediate with integrated coaching for JEE Main/Advanced, EAMCET /NEET /AIIMS along with all benefits which extended by TS Gurukulam, such as free boarding, lodging, Uniform, notebooks & textbooks, study material, bedding material and examination fee etc.
Final Selection of Students:
1. The meritorious top candidates in the entrance test will be allotted to TTWR IIT Study Centre for Boys, TTWR COE (Girls), Warangal and TTWR SOE (B), Khammam.
2. The remaining seats in the COEs will be filled on the basis of candidate’s option in the erstwhile district COEs.
3. The candidates who write the exam in the 1st level (MCQ) have to attend the same subject in the 2nd level test (ex: MPC 1st level candidates should write MPC 2nd level but not BPC)
Syllabus for TS Gurukulam Entrance Test:
1. The question paper should be prepared from the basics of VIII to X classes (English and optional subjects).
2. The descriptive question paper contains Maths, Physics and Chemistry for MPC and Physics, Chemistry and Biological Science for BPC each subject carries 40 marks.
4. The question paper consists of
a. 10 very short questions which carry 02 marks and
b. 05 short questions which carry 04 marks.
Exam pattern for TS Gurukulam Entrance Test:
- The Screening Test will be conducted at two levels, 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be the descriptive type with the following subjects for MPC and Bi.P.C. Groups separately.
|Subjects for appearing MPC group||Marks|
|A subject for appearing BPC group||Marks|
- A screening test may be conducted at two levels, 1st Screening test may be objective type and 2nd Screening test may be descriptive type.
- Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test may be permitted to attend the 2nd level screening test.
- The list of eligible candidates for 2nd screening test may be permitted to obtain/seen from the website of Gurukulam at 1:4 ratio.
- The test may be based on the knowledge of subjects from class VIII to X classes in English /Mathematics /Biology /Physics and Chemistry.
- The entrance test question paper may be given in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media).
- Applicants may be selected any language as a medium of writing for the Test.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details