Telangana State Council of Higher Education, TSCHE has released TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 notification on March 2, 2020. The notification would be available on the official site of TSCHE at tsche.ac.in. Candidates can then apply for the examination through the official site of TSCHE.
TS Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET 2020) for admission into 3 or 5 years L.L.B. courses and TS PG Law Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET 2020) for admission into 2-years LL.M. courses offered by State Universities in Telangana including their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21 will be conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana State.
TS LAWCET/PGLAWCET Web Note by TSCHE: The last date for payment of Fee and submission of online Application for LAWCET/PGLAWCET 2020 without late fee is extended upto 10-06-2020.
Latest Update: The last date for registration and submission of online application forms for TS LAWCET and PGLCET-2020 has been extended with a late fee of Rs 4,000 up to September 20.
On 09-09-2020, TS LAWCET and PGLCET convener Prof GB Reddy said the decision to enable registration of application forms was taken considering requests of many candidates who have already made payment of fee and to give a last chance for candidates to apply for TS LAWCET and PGLCET.
TSCHE has released the Entrance Tests Revised Schedule in Telangana State.
Education Department would conduct all the TS CETs as per the following revised dates. This year, all the entrance exams would be conducted online mode
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 notification – Details
|Name Of The Notification||TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 notification|
|Issuing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS LAWCET & PGLCET notification|
|Subject||TSCHE would release Notification for TS LAWCET Law common entrance test|
|Notification Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||TS Law and PG Law Common Entrance Test|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Entrance Test||Online|
|Download Hall Tickets||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||TS LAWCET Exam on October 9th|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
Eligible candidates shall apply only through online mode from 06.03.2020 to 06.04.2020 (without late fee). As per the official schedule released by the Council, the examination will be conducted on May 27, 2020. Candidates who want to apply for the examination can check the important dates and other details below.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2020: Important Dates
|Opening date of application||March 2, 2020|
|Closing date of application||10-06-2020|
|Late applications allowed upto||will be announced soon|
|Downloading of hall tickets||will be announced soon|
|Date of result declaration||June 10, 2020|
The Common Entrance Test, CBT will be conducted from 11 am to 12.30 pm. Candidates will have to answer 120 questions in 1 hour 30 minutes.
TS LAWCET & PGLCET Exam Dates
|Stream||Date and Time of Exam|
(LL. B. 3 /5 Years)
11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
|TS PGLCET (LL.M.)||09-10-2020|
11.00 AM to 12.30 PM
The application registration fee for TS LAWCET is Rs 800/- if belonging to general category and Rs 500/- if belonging to SC/ST and PH candidates and for TS PGLCET, candidates belonging to general category will have to pay Rs 1000/-, and Rs 800/- if belonging to SC/ST & PH category. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of TSCHE.
- 1. Notification of TS LAWCET-2020 02-03-2020
- 2. Commencement of Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with registration fee of Rs.800/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST & PH) 06-03-2020
- 3. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form without Late Fee 10-06-2020
- 4. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.500/- 20-06-2020
- 5. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.1000/- 27-06-2020
- 6. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.2000/- 30-06-2020
- 7. Last Date for Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs.4000/- 03-07-2020
- 8. Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate 20-06-2020 to 30-06-2020 @ 5 PM
- 9. Commencement of Downloading of Hall Tickets 02-07-2020
- 10. Date of TS LAWCET & PGLCET -2020 Examination 10-07-2020
- 11. Announcement of Preliminary Key 14-07-2020
- 12. Last Date of Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key 16-07-2020 @ 5 PM
- 13. Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results (Tentative) 24-07-2020
( LL.B.3 /5 Years )
|SC/ST & PH||500|
|SC/ST & PH||800|