TS NPDCL to fill various Category Posts Recruitment, The Telangana Energy Department has submitted proposals for the creation of additional posts duly mentioning the requirement in the respective power utilities, in a phased manner. So, the Government of Telangana has accorded sanction for the creation of (13251) posts in various categories in the TS NPDCL power sector.
Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL): The Northern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited(TSNPDCL) was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 as a Public Limited Company on 30-03-2000 with headquarters at Warangal to carryout electricity distribution business as part of the unbundling of erstwhile APSEB.
The Company caters to the supply of electricity in districts of Mancherial, Nirmal, Kumram Bheem, Kamareddy, Peddapalli, Jagtial, Rajanna, Warangal Urban, Warangal Rural, Mahabubabad, Prof Jayashankar, Jangaon, Bhadradri, Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, and Khammam Districts.
Post details in
1) Engineering Services: 267 posts
2) Accounts Services: 326 posts
3) P&G Services: 35 posts
4) O&M Services: 2623 posts
Total no.of posts: 3251
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts||The scale of Pay (In Rs.)|
|A) Engineering Services:|
|1||Chief General Manager/Elecl.||2||70970-92705|
|6||Asst. Divisional Engineer/Elecl.||100||48525-73515|
|7||Asst. Executive Engineer/Civil||5||48525-73515|
|8||Asst. Engineer/Addl. Asst. Engineer/Elecl.||45||41155-63600|
|9||Asst. Engineer/Addl. Asst. Engineer/Civil||5||41155-63600|
|B) Accounts Services:|
|1||Chief General Manager (Accounts Service)||1||70970-92705|
|2||General Manager (Accounts Service)||1||59040-87065|
|3||Senior Accounts Officer||8||54480-81425|
|5||Asst. Accounts Officer||51||41155-63600|
|6||Junior Accounts Officer||255||34630-56760|
|C) P&G Services:|
|5||Junior Personnel Officer||20||22340-42480|
|D) O&M Services:|
|2||Senior Line Inspector||198||22340-42480|
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA ENERGY DEPARTMENT – Creation of (13357) posts in TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL, and TS NPDCL – Orders – Issued.
FINANCE (HRM-II) DEPARTMENT
G.O.Ms.No. 76 Dated: 06-05-2017
Read the following:
1. From JMD, TS TRANSCO Letter NO.CGM (HRD)/MPP.1/306/Creation of new posts/2012, dated 30.01.2017.
2. Energy (HR) Department U.O.No.755/HR.A1/2015, dated 05.05.2017.
Consequent to the formation of Telangana State, Government has accorded priority to the power sector for addition to power generation and providing uninterrupted power supply to all sectors. In consonance with the priority of the Government, the TS TRANSCO, TS GENCO, TS SPDCL, and TS NPDCL have taken up the necessary groundwork for capacity addition and also assessed the requirement of manpower.
2. Accordingly, the Energy Department, in the reference read above, has submitted proposals for the creation of additional posts duly mentioning the requirement in the respective power utilities, in a phased manner.
3. Government after careful consideration of the proposal hereby accord sanction for creation of (13357) posts in various categories in the four power utilities as shown below:
|Sl. No.||Name of the Company||No. of posts sanctioned|
Remarks: Category wise details shown in Annexures I, II, III and IV
4. The Energy Department shall obtain concurrence of the Finance (HRM) Department before initiating measures to fill up the posts sanctioned in this order, wherever service rules prescribe direct recruitment.
5. The expenditure on account of the creation of the above posts shall be entirely borne by the respective companies by increasing internal efficiency and without leading to additional subsidy support from Government.
6. The Energy Department is requested to take necessary further action in the matter accordingly.