TS PGECET Answer key 2021, How to download? and How to raise Objection on Answer Key. Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has to be released the preliminary answer key for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2021 on its official website.
The candidates who have appeared for the PGECET 2021 can visit the official website of TSCHE- https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in- to check and download the same. Candidates can download the TS PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
TS PGECET 2021 was conducted online mode from June 20 to 23. Candidates can also raise objections against TS PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key, if any, can be sent to gmail.com as per the below schedule.
TS PGECET Answer Key 2021 Details
|Answer Key||TS PGECET Answer Key 2021|
|Releasing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS PGECET Preliminary Keys 2021|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Answer Key for TS PGECET|
|Download Answer Key||One day after exam|
|Last to raise Objections on Key||To be notified|
How to download TS PGECET Answer Key 2021
- Go to the official website of TSCHE- tsche.ac.in/ OR https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, select TS PGECET 2021
- Click on the link which reads “TS PGECET Answer key”
- On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
- Your TS PGECET 2021 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
Please verify TS PGECET – 2021 Preliminary Key for M.Tech/ M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 21-09-2021 to 24-09-2021. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/.
The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail.com as per the below schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail: The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
1. Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics, Pharmacy, Computer Science & Information Technology
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bio-Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Electrical Engineering:
3. Instrumentation Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Nano-Technology
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.