TS PGECET Answer key 2020, How to download? and How to raise Objection on Answer Key. Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has to be released the preliminary answer key for Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) 2020 on its official website on June 4, 2020.
The candidates who have appeared for the PGECET 2020 can visit the official website of TSCHE- https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in- to check and download the same.
Candidates can download the TS PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
TS PGECET 2020 was conducted online mode from September 21 to 24, 2020. Candidates can also raise objections against TS PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key, if any, can be sent to gmail.com as per the below schedule.
TS PGECET Preliminary Answer Key 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Answer Key||TS PGECET Answer Key 2020|
|Releasing Agency Name||TSCHE|
|Title||Download TS PGECET Preliminary Key 2020|
|Subject||TSCHE has released Answer Key for TS PGECET|
|Answer Key frequency||once|
|Answer Key Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TS PGECET Answer Key|
|Full-Form||TS PGECET Preliminary Answer Key|
|Name Of The Department||Higher Education Department|
|Mode Of Answer Key||Online|
|Download Answer Key||26-09-2020|
|Last to raise Objections on Key||To be notified|
How to download TS PGECET Answer key
- Go to the official website of TSCHE- tsche.ac.in/ OR https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/
- On the homepage, select TS PGECET 2020
- Click on the link which reads “TS PGECET Answer key”
- On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
- Your TS PGECET 2020 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
Please verify TS PGECET – 2020 Preliminary Key for M.Tech/ M. Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted from 21-09-2020 to 24-09-2020. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/.
The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to gmail.com as per the below schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail
The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
1. Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics, Pharmacy, Computer Science & Information Technology
2. Electronics & Communication Engineering, Bio-Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Food Technology, Electrical Engineering:
3. Instrumentation Engineering, Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, Nano-Technology
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details