TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching for TS SPDCL JLM, JACO, JPO Posts Recruitment 2020, How to Apply?. TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching for TS SPDCL JLM, JACO, JPO Posts Recruitment 2020 and How to Apply Online?: TS ST Study Circle has released the Free Coaching admission notification for TS SPDCL JLM, JACO, JPO Posts Recruitment 2020 and Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested BC, EBC, SC, ST candidates for TS SPDCL Recruitment free Coaching Programme Admissions 2020.
The TS SPDCL JLM, JACO, JPO Posts Recruitment Coaching Program 2020 for only Candidates who are in the category of ST, SC, BC and EBC for appearing the TS SPDCL Recruitment 2020. Telangana ST Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates. Telangana Study Circle for STs-PETC Hyderabad, invites applications online from the eligible ST, SC and BC candidates for admission into the Coaching Programme for TS SPDCL Recruitment Exams which includes free coaching, Note books, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
Eligibility for Admission into TS ST Study Circle:
1. The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for
STs and SCs and Rs.1.00 lakh for BCs / Minorities.
2. Candidates should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2020 2020, since this is a full time residential course.
3. Candidates should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government . elsewhere.
4. Candidates should have completed their Graduation courses.
5. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
6. Only candidates belong to ST, SC and BC can apply.
7. In all other cases other than SC & ST. the Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years.
8. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
9. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme.
10. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
11. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TS SPDCL for taking the Recruitment Exam Coaching.
12. Candidates already availed coaching in any PETC of the state are not eligible to apply
The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows: Admission is through entrance examination which is in objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the State Services. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and Comprehension. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC. 2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs
1. Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of TS SPDCL Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
2. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories….(ST-75%, SC-15%, BC-10% and Female Candidates get 1/3 of seats from each category. For PH Candidates-3% (SC, ST, BC’s Candidates).)
3. Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
4. Unrepresented ST Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
5. The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any ST/SC/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
6. All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
7. Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for STs
Guidelines to be followed:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except Bank PO Exams. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for TS SPDCL Recruitment Exams only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance. The minimum attendance of 75 % is compulsory for availing benefits.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for any purpose before Bank Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal Telangana Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad.
Allotment of seats:
1. Scheduled Tribes – 75%
2. Scheduled Castes – 15%
3. Backward Classes – 10%
4. Women -33% of quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
5. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on pro-rata basis as per ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.1 Dt.1-9-2009.
Free Coaching Info : Free Coaching to Various Recruitment
Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses shall apply.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
1) Caste Certificate,
2) Income Certificate,
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Photograph of the Applicant.
Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend. The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
Facilities in Free Coaching for Police Recruitment:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for Forest Department Recruitment Exams.
How to Apply:
Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photo will be summarily rejected. Certificates to be enclosed to the application. The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed. Scanned copies of Community, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate, Marks Memo of SSC, Intermediate, Transfer Certificate of the course last studied. Application form duly filled in with a passport size photo. Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at OR http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
1. Date of Notification : 04.11.2019
2. Last Date for Submission of Application Forms : 10.11.2019
3. Announcement of Selected Candidates : 11.11.2019
4. Admission Date (verification of certificates) : 11.11.2019
5. Coaching classes Starts from : 11.11.2019
TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Online Registration form: Online Application Form, guidelines and Full details of Notification for free coaching for ST, SC and OBC and any information visit website: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do