TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching 2023 notification has been released by Tribal Welfare Department on its Telangana ST Study Circle Website: studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/ for DSC, Police and other Recruitment Exams. Latest Update: ST candidates who are preparing for Constable, Sub-Inspector, DSC, Group examinations will be given free residential training for two months by Telangana ST Study Circle. The Free training will be started in March month. Applicants are requested to apply online mode at the official website.
Free Coaching is being provided to ST Candidates for POLICE, DSC and Other Recruitment exams by Tribal Welfare Department and online applications are invited from the eligible ST candidates for admission into the free Coaching Programs for Police, DSC and Others in residential mode.
Free job training for tribal candidates. 3,550 seats are available across the Telangana state. The Tribal Welfare Department said that free training will be given to unemployed tribals in Telangana for competitive examinations. A total of 3,550 candidates will be trained for 60 days on a residential basis at 26 centers across the state for jobs such as police constable sub-inspector, teacher and Group-2.
ITDA will train 900 people in Utnur, Eturunagaram and Bhadrachalam areas, 300 each in ITDA Mannanur and 550 in the rest of the plains in Hyderabad. Candidates will be selected on merit basis for training. During the training, free meals, accommodation, notebooks, referral books, pocket money, track suits, sports shoes etc. will be provided to the police candidates. Those interested should apply through the studycircle.cgg.gov.in website.
|Name of the coaching||TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching 2023|
|Title||Apply for the TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Admission 2023|
|Subject||TSTWD has released the TS ST Study Circle Pre Examination Training 2023 notification|
|Last Date to apply||25-07-2023 for IBPS Coaching & 10-08-2023 for Civils Coaching|
TS ST Study Circles Free Coaching for SI Program for Police Job Recruitments Exam for ST Candidates. Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form submission Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test Date, TS ST Study Circle Admissions Counseling Dates Telangana ST Study Circles Details at official website.
Free Coaching for DSC, Police and Other Recruitment: Telangana SC, ST, BC Government has decided to give skill training to the unemployed. The State Commissioner for Tribal Welfare will conduct special training for SI, Constable and RPF job exams conducted by the State Level Police Recruitment Board.
This free training will be conducted for two months at Bhadrachalam, Warangal, Utnur PETC and Hyderabad centers. Based on the SSC marks, 100 persons will be trained in STC, SC 15 and BC 10 each, he added. Candidates should apply through the website. The application deadline for training of candidates under the Tribal Welfare Ministry for recruitment exams.
The Tribal Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of ST’s. The Telangana State Government, ST Welfare Department-TSSTW would given the notification for admission into the Job Recruitment free coaching program for SI, Constable, RPF Police Recruitment 2023 at its TS ST Study Circles.
The TS ST Study Circle is going to invite online applications from eligible and interested ST, SC and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into above said free Coaching program. The SI, Constable, RPF Police Recruitment Coaching program for only Candidates who are in the category of ST and for appearing the TSLPRB SI, Constable, RPF Police Recruitment Exam.
Telangana ST Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/ corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Telangana Study Circle for STs-PETC Hyderabad, invites applications online to twsis.cgg.gov.in from the eligible ST , SC, and BC candidates for admission into the Coaching Programme for Police SI/ Constable Exams which includes free coaching, Note books, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits
Eligibility for Admission:
- Only candidates belongs to ST (Scheduled Tribe) can apply.
- A candidate should possess minimum Intermediate for Police Constable and graduation for SI and Groups.
- A candidate should fulfill Physical Measurements prescribed by the Police Recruitment Board.
- Age Limit – minimum 18 years and maximum 49 years plus 5 years relaxation for PHCs.
- The annual income of the Parent/Guardian/Family should not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakhs for STs candidate’s.
- Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular and its equivalent courses of education are not eligible.
- Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any Government study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching program.
- A candidate should posses the eligibility conditions prescribed by the recruiting agencies. 9. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply
Qualification: Educational qualification – Intermediate or its equivalent. SC/ST candidates who have not passed the Intermediate or its equivalent examination but passed SSC or its equivalent examination and studied Intermediate and appeared for the Intermediate examination of 1st year and 2nd year must submit the Memo of Marks of the both 1st and 2nd year intermediate examination.
Age Limit: Above 18 as per Notification and Candidates age limit should have under 35 years. Annual Income: The candidate’s and his/her parents combined annual income should not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakhs Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institution since this is a full time residential course. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government . elsewhere. Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc. Only candidates belong to ST, SC and BC can apply. In all other cases other than SC & ST. the Candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years as on 1st July, 2023. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSLPRB for taking the Police SI/Constable coaching. Candidates already availed coaching in any PETC of the state are not eligible to apply
The selection process for TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching
- Candidates Selection is based on Screening Test merit.
- Eligibility for admission is subject to fulfillment of physical measurements to Police coaching.
- Minimum qualifying marks in screening test would be 50 marks out of 100 marks i.e., 50%.
- The pattern of question paper for the screening test is of objective type with (100) questions consisting of Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning / Mental Ability and General studies includes History, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Science, English, Current affairs of national and international importance, contents pertaining to the State of Telangana etc.
- Preference shall be given to women candidates up to 50% of intake.
- Preference shall be given to physically challenged candidates.
- The selected candidates list shall be published in https://tstribalwelfare.cgg.gov.in/
Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of TSLPRB Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories….(ST-75%, SC-15%, BC-10% and Female Candidates get 1/3 of seats from each category. For PH Candidates-3% (SC, ST, BC’s Candidates).)
Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively. Unrepresented ST Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any. The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any ST/SC/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period. Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for STs
Guidelines to be followed:
- Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except Bank PO Exams. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
- The coaching will be given for Police Constable/SI Exams only.
- The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance. The minimum attendance of 75 % is compulsory for availing benefits.
- Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for any purpose before Bank Examinations.
- In case of guidelines / information / clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal Telangana Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad
Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses shall apply.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
- Caste Certificate,
- Income Certificate,
- Nativity Certificate,
- 10th Memo,
- Intermediate Memo,
- Degree Memo,
- Photograph of the Applicant.
Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend. The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
Selection Process: Admission is through entrance examination which is in objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the State Services. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and Comprehension. Guidelines and Selection Criteria for SI, Constable, RPF Police Recruitment Coaching. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs
Facilities in Free Coaching: Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for Forest Department Recruitment Exams.
How to Apply: Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photo will be summarily rejected. Certificates to be enclosed to the application. The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed. Scanned copies of Community, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate, Marks Memo of SSC, Intermediate, Transfer Certificate of the course last studied. Application form duly filled in with a passport size photo. Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at OR http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
- Date of Notification : 14.07.2023
- Last Date for Submission of Application Forms : 25.07.2023
- Announcement of Selected Candidates : 01.08.2023
- Admission Date (verification of certificates) : 03.08.2023
- Coaching classes Starts from approx. : 05.08.2023
- TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Online Application Form
Contact Details: For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/.The Candidate may contact to their Respective District.