TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments Free Coaching 2017, TSPSC Forest Beat Officers Recruitment Free Coaching 2017, TSPSC Forest Range Officers Recruitment Free Coaching 2017, TSPSC Forest Section Officers Recruitment Free Coaching 2017, Free Coaching for FBOs, FROs, FSOs Recruitment Exam 2017, Apply online TS ST Study Circle Free for TSPSC Jobs Recruitment exam 2017 at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do,.
TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching Program for Forest Department Recruitments Exam 2018 for ST/SC/BC and Minority Candidates. Free facilities, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form submission Last Date, Hall Tickets, Results, Qualification, Selection Procedure, Reservation, Common Screening Test 2018 Date, TS ST Study Circle Admission Notification 2018 Admissions Counseling Dates Telangana ST Study Circles Details at official website.
Telangana ST Study Circle TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments Free Coaching 2017-2018 admission notification/TS ST Study Circles Free Coaching for Forest Range/ Section/ Beat Officers Recruitment 2017:The Tribal Welfare department is dedicated to the integrated and overall development of ST’s. The Telangana State Government, ST Welfare Department-TSSTW would given the notification for admission into the TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments free coaching program for FBOs, FROs, FSOs Recruitment Exam 2017 at its TS ST Study Circles. The TS BC Study Circle is going to invite online applications from eligible and interested ST, SC and OBC Candidates of Telangana state for admission into above said free Coaching program.
Free Coaching for Forest Range / Section / Beat Officers in Forest Department – 2017/ TS ST Study Circle Free Coaching for Forest Department Recruitments: The Free Forest Department Recruitments Coaching program 2017 for only Candidates who are in the category of of ST, SC, BC and for appearing the TSPSC FBOs, FROs, FSOs Recruitment Exam 2017. Telangana ST Study Circle is conducting this free coaching program for the weaker sections of above said who are not able to study in the private/corporate Training/Coaching Institutes which are very costly for them. This is a good opportunity for them, this is Free Coaching with all facilities for the selected Candidates.
Eligibility for admission into TS ST Study Circle:
1. The annual income of the parent / guardian / family should not be more than Rs.2.00 lakhs for
STs and SCs and Rs.1.00 lakh for OBCs / Minorities.
2. Aspirants should not be employed or pursuing any other courses in any educational institutions during 2017-18, since this is a full time residential course.
3. Aspirants should not have availed any similar coaching sponsored by the Government . elsewhere.
4. Aspirants should have completed their Graduation courses.
5. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms like age etc. prescribed by the organizations like UPSC / TSPSC or Banking Services etc.
1. Admission is through entrance examination which is in objective question paper, as per the General Studies syllabus of the State Services.
2. Entrance Test will be in objective type questions covering General Studies, Mental Ability and Comprehension.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online mode at http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
1. Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Intermediate Courses with a minimum mark of 50% from a recognized University by University Grant Commission (UGC).
2. Candidates should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC for taking Forest Department Recruitment Exam 2017
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should have under 35 years.
Guidelines and Selection Criteria for TSPSC Forest Department Recruitments Coaching: The selection process of the candidates for the coaching Programme is as follows:
- Selection process is based on merit in the written test to be conducted by the Study Circles. It is an objective type entrance examination, on the lines of TSPSC Recruitment exam. The written examination is for 100 Marks objective type.
- The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories….(ST-75%, SC-15%, BC-10% and Female Candidates get 1/3 of seats from each category. For PH Candidates-3% (SC, ST, BC’s Candidates).)
- Reservation to Physically Challenged is 3% and Women it is 33 1/3% respectively.
- Unrepresented ST Community candidates physically challenged and Women candidates of the merit list are preferred in the vacancies if any.
- The candidates who have already availed of the same coaching earlier from any ST/SC/BC Study Circles are not eligible to take coaching once again.
- All Original Certificates along with Transfer Certificate shall be submitted to Study Circle and the same will be retained in the Study Circle during the coaching period.
- Free coaching will be provided to the selected candidates in TS Study Circle for STs
Apart from free coaching, study material and either stipend or boarding cum lodging facility (depending up on the availability of seats will be provided. Those candidates who possess the qualifications required by the recruiting organization and who have completed their courses between the years 2009 to 2014 only shall apply.
The following Certificates must be uploaded Online by the Candidate at the time Registration.
1) Caste Certificate,
2) Income Certificate,
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Photograph of the Applicant.
Selected candidates must abide by the Study Circle guidelines and attendance norms. Attendance & minimum marks in assessment is required for release of stipend.
The final selection will be based on the rank/ reservations and availability of seats in that particular Study Circle.
Selection Process for Forest Beat Officers:
The Selection will be based on Degree and Intermediate marks
Facilities in Free Coaching for Forest Beat Officers:
Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for Forest Department Recruitment Exams.
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply through Online application mode only at OR http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
1. Submission of Online Applications Start From: .28-08-2017
2. Last date for submission of Online applications: .06-09-2017
3. Selection list to be announced:
5. Free Coaching Starts from: September 21 to October 20, 2017
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tssw/Index.do.The Candidate may contact to their Respective District: 040-27540104