TSGENCO Chemist Posts Hall tickets: Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) has published Chemist Posts 2016 recruitment notification and invites the online application forms from the eligible, interested and qualified candidates for the post of “ Chemist”.
TSGENCO Chemist Posts Hall tickets: The hall tickets will be placed on the website seven days prior to the date of examination. The candidate has to down load the Hall ticket from the website only. Hall tickets will not be sent to the candidates by post. Hall-tickets can be downloaded 07 days before the commencement of Examination.
Date of examination: The written examination for the recruitment of Chemists will be held on 17-07-2020 from 10 AM to 12 Noon.
The” Written Examination” to be conducted, which is scheduled to be held on 10.07.2016 is postponed due to administrative reasons; and the same will be held on 17.07.2020 ( SUNDAY).
Examination Centers: The written examination for recruitment of Chemists will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
List of Certificates to be produced at the time of verification:
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
i) Date of Birth Certificate ii) School Study Certificate
The following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification.
iii) Community Certificate iv) Non Creamy layer certificate
v) Certificate of Residence / Nativity vi) No objection certificate from the Employer(If employed anywhere)
The following certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical Authority for the purpose of verification
vii a) Medical certificate for the Blind.
b)Certificate of hearing disability and hearing assessment.
c) Medical certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped. The PH reservation will be applicable only to persons whose disability is 40% and above
Instructions to Candidates at the time of Written Examination:
1. The test is of two hours duration. The date and time will be indicated on the Hall ticket.
Candidates should reach the test center in time. Candidates will be allowed into the examination hall half an hour before the scheduled starting time. Candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall after the test has started and will not be permitted to leave the examination hall before the closure of test time under any circumstances.
2. The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
3. A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet with the carbon impression paper will be provided to the candidates. The candidate has to indicate his response to each question by darkening the appropriate bubble with a Black Ball Point pen. No corrections with white fluid will be permitted.
4. The candidate has to bring a good quality Black Ballpoint pen to the examination hall.
5. The candidate has to handover the original OMR Sheet to the invigilators in the examination centre and is however permitted to take away the duplicate OMR Sheet (the carbon impression paper) along with question paper after the examination. If any candidate in violation of the above instructions takes away the original OMR Sheet, his/her candidature to the recruitment will be rejected besides invocation of penal provisions including debarment of the candidature for all future recruitments to be conducted by the TSGENCO.
6. The candidate has to follow meticulously all the instructions given on the question paper booklet and OMR Answer Sheet, else his answer sheet may not be valued.
7 Usage of Calculators/mathematical tables is not permitted. Candidates should not bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets to the examination hall.
8. The provisional key will be publicized one day after the examination.
9. If any objections on the provisional key, they can be raised in the website.