TSPSC ASO Results Certificates verification dates, TSPSC has given ASO posts 2023 recruitment notification and Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Statistical Officer in Director, Directorate of Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC ASOs Online application form, How to apply for TSPSC ASOs Recruitment, Last date to apply for ASOs, Application fee, Eligibility Criteria, ASOs Hall tickets download date, ASOs Results date and more details are time to time available at tspsc website.
TSPSC ASO Results Certificates verification dates
TSPSC Mandal Planning &Statistical Officer/Assistant Statistical Officer Notification No.12/2018: The candidates who have applied for the post of Mandal Planning & Statistical Officer/Assistant Statistical Officer Vide Notification No.12/2018.
The Commission has decided to postpone written examination which is scheduled on Sep 2023 and rescheduled Sep to avoid inconvenience to the candidates due to exigencies of transport and logistics problems and expected road congestion on 2nd September 2023 .
Post Name: Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)
[Mandal Planning and Statistical Officer /Assistant Statistical Officer]
No.of Posts: 474
Recruitment Board: TSPSC
Recruitment Department: in Director, Directorate of Economics and Statistics Subordinate Services Department
TSPSC has increased the deadline for many job applications:
1. The deadline for applying for senior steno jobs in ASO, VRVO, CCLA and Home Department.
2. The application deadline has been extended to the 8th of this month, according to TSPSC.
3. The deadline has been increased at the request of the candidates, TSPSC said.
4. Service providers said they received 12,000 applications per second on July 2.
(18-44*) Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2018 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2000.
Maximum Age (44 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1974. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines.Scale of Pay: 24,440-71,510 in RPS-2015
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the date of Notification.
1. Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the main subjects.(OR)
2. Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. (OR)
3. Bachelor’s Degree with Economics (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. (OR)
4. Bachelor’s Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. (OR)
5. Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science (with Statistics as a paper in one year or two years or all the three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects. from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or State Act, or such Institutions declared as Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only is exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC, PH, and Ex-servicemen.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled to any kind of reservation.
b) Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars.
The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in ANNEXURE – II.
How to Apply:
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on Sep FN& AN. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.TSPSC ASO Results Certificates verification dates.