TSPSC DGM Posts Hall Tickets: TSPSC has given the Deputy General Manager(Finance) recruitment notification and online applications were invited to fill up the above-said post in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board in the State of Telangana.
Deputy General Manager has written exam Hall Tickets: The candidates applied for dgm posts can download their Hall Tickets from 16/02/2016 from the TSPSC website for which the written examination is scheduled to be held on 21/02/2016. So, The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 21/02/2016.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to the community, date of birth, etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination center and necessary corrections are made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Instructions to candidates:
- The candidates have to report 30 minutes before to the examination venue to record their thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
- The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
- The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
- No candidate should leave the examination hall till expiry of fulltime.