Telangana State Public Service Commission has released the TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Tickets on its official web portal. The candidates who have applied for the TSPSC FSO Recruitment can visit the official website of TSPSC: tspsc.gov.in to check details and download their hall ticket for appearing FSO Exams.
TSPSC website web note reads “It is to inform that the candidates who have applied for the Post Of Food Safety Officer In The Director, Institute Of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration Department.&Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. May download the Hall Tickets from Commission’s Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in from 19/02/2020 onwards the Hall Ticket may be preserved carefully by the candidates for all future needs.”
If in case of any difficulty in downloading the TSPSC FSO hall Tickets the candidates may contact the Officials of the Commissions at the phone numbers given below. 1) TSPSC Help Desk – 040-24606666 & 2) Assistant Secretary – 7288896626
Candidates can download the TSPSC Food Safety Officer hall ticket from the direct link given below. Candidates need to log in with their TSPSC ID and date of birth to obtain the TSPSC hall ticket.
How to Download the TSPSC Food Safety Officer Hall Tickets
- The candidates need to visit the official website of TSPSC – https://tspsc.gov.in
- On this home page, click on the TSPSC FSO Hall Tickets link
- Then, TSPSC FSO Hall Tickets downloading web page will appear
- The candidates are required to enter the TSPSC ID and Date of Birth in the required fields
- Click on the Go button to download
- Take a print-out of the same for future reference