TSPSC Group 2 Free Coaching Admissions, Govt of Telangana Tribal Welfare Department has given the Group 2 Free Coaching Programme 2016 Notification for Admissions into Dr. YSR STs Study Circles for free coaching to TSPSC(Telangana State Public Service Commission) Group-II Services.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates belonging to Backward Classes (BCs), Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) for admission into above said Free Coaching program which includes free coaching, Notebooks, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
TS ST Study Circle/dr.ysr study circle tspsc group 2 free coaching admission 2016 notification, online application form, last date for applying, results, selection procedure, how to apply, merit list, certificate verification and list of documents details given here.
Eligibility for Admission:
- Only candidates belong to ST, SC, and BC, Minorities can apply.
- The candidate shall be at least a Graduate (Bachelors Degree) from any recognized University.
- Candidates must attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 44 years.
- The candidate’s and his/her parents combined annual income should not exceed Rs.2.00 Lakhs for STs/SCs and Rs. 1.00 Lakh for BCs
- Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not
- Candidates, who have already availed coaching facilities from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for the present coaching program.
- Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
- Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
- Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the TSPSC for taking the Group- II coaching.
- Candidates who availed any coaching in any PETC of the state are not eligible to apply.
Allotment of seats:
1. Scheduled Tribes – 75%, Scheduled Castes – 15%, Backward Classes – 10%; Physically Challenged – 3% (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not a separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs). Women -33% of the quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
2. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on a pro-rata basis as per the ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.l Dt.1-9-2009.
3. The district-wise allotment of seats as follows: Telangana State : Khammam- 19 ; Warangal- 13 ; Adilabad-11 ; Mahboobnagar-7; Rangareddy-4 ; Medak- 4; Nizamabad-4 ; Karimnagar- 2 ; Nalgonda-9; Hyderabad-2; 4. For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
Selection Procedure: 1. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC + Inter + Graduation.2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs.
How to Apply: The candidates shall register through online only in the website http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do from 13-01-2016 onwards. The relevant certificates i.e.,
- Application Form is available only on the INTERNET at the website -www.twsis.cgg.gov.in.
- Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant’s Photos will be summarily rejected.
- Certificates to be enclosed to the application.
- Certificates must be uploaded online by the Candidate at the time of Registration.
TSPSC Group 2 Free Coaching Admissions:
1) Caste Certificate
2) Income Certificate of 2015
3) Nativity Certificate,
4) 10th /SSC Memo,
5) Intermediate Memo,
6) Degree Memo,
7) Applicant Photograph. should be scanned and uploaded by the candidate.
4. The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
5. Scanned copies of Community, Nativity Certificate, Income Certificate, Marks Memo of SSC, Intermediate and Graduation, Transfer Certificate of the course last studied.
6. Application form duly filled in be with a passport size photo.
List of Enclosures for Caste Verification:
- SSC Memorandum
- 1st to 10th Class Study Certificate
- Caste Certificate Candidate
- Caste Certificate of Father/Mother/Elder Relative
- Transfer Certificate
- Voter List of Own Constituency with Photographs
- Land Patta of the Individuals
- Household Card
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID
The Candidate should attend along with their paternal/maternal to furnish genealogical information of their family and community
Guidelines to be followed:
- Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
- This course is meant for a higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except TSPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
- The coaching will be given for TSPSC only.
- The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric
- Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for any purpose before TSPSC Examinations.
- In case of guidelines I information I clarification regarding their applications, candidature, etc, the candidate can contact Principal Dr. S.R Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad Ph# 040-27540104.