TSPSC Technician Grade-II Posts Hall Tickets: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) given Technician Grade-II Posts Recruitment Notification for filling up 44 Technician Grade-II in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC invited Online Applications from qualified candidates through the TSPSC website to the post of Technician Grade-II in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results details are given in previous post-TSPSC Technician Grade-II Posts Recruitment Notification
|PostCode||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Technician Grade – II (Civil Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB||10|
|2||Technician Grade – II (Electrical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB||19|
|3||Technician Grade – II (Mechanical Branch – Water Supply) in HMWS & SB||15|
Age as on01/07/2015Min. Max. : 18-44
Scale of Pay Rs. 17,890 – 53,950/- 2
#CBRT Online Exam Date: TSPSC has announced the Computer Based Recruitment Test/Exam date on 17/2/2016. The candidates who have applied for the TS Technician Grade-II posts 2016 recruitment notification, the online examination(CBRT) will be conducted on 13-03-2016 F.N (10 AM to 12.30 P.M) by the TSPSC.
TSPSC Technician Grade-II Posts Hall Tickets:
The candidates applied for Technician Grade-II posts can download their Hall Tickets 07 days before commencement of Examination i.e from 06/03/2016 at TSPSC website for which the written examination is scheduled to be held on 13/03/2016. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) examination of objective type.
If the candidate noticed any discrepancy printed on Hall ticket as to community, date of birth etc., they may immediately bring to the notice of Commission’s officials/Chief Superintendent in the examination centre and necessary corrections be made in the Nominal Roll, in the Examination Hall against his/her Hall Ticket Number for being verified by the Commission’s Office.
Instructions to candidates:
1. The candidates have to report 30 minutes before the examination venue to record their thumb impression on the Biometric system.
2. The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to the examination center.
3. The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet and carefully write his/her Register Number, Subject / Subject Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre, etc., in the Answer Sheet, which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall.
4. The OMR Sheet is to bubble only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in this examination.
5. The candidates should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the signature and photographs available on the Nominal Rolls and Hall Ticket.
5. No candidate should leave the examination hall till the expiry of fulltime.
The TSPSC declared the Technician Grade-II Posts results of Selected Candidates and available on the web portal