TSPSC VRO Final Selection list Result, TSPSC has informed that the Commission has published the list of provisionally selected candidates for the post of VILLAGE REVENUE OFFICER IN REVENUE DEPARTMENT Vide NOTIFICATION No. 13/2018. Out of 700 notified vacancies, 697 vacancies are filled.
In the remaining 3 vacancies, 2 vacancies are kept vacant due to pending court cases in Hon’ble High Court and for remaining 1 vacancy i.e VH(W)L- Mahbubnagar the candidates are picked-up for verification of certificates and the list is available in the Commission’s website. For more details, candidates can visit the Commission’s website i.e., (www.tspsc.gov.in)
- VRO Notification No. 13/2018
- Post Name: Village Revenue Officer in the Revenue Department
- No. of Vacancies: 700
- No. of candidates admitted in Merit List: 738885
- TSPSC VRO Exam was held on September
- TSPSC VRO Results: Dec
- TSPSC VRO Certificates Verification: Jan 2023
- TSPSC VRO Final Selection List Results: March 2023
- Web Note – Revised Selection for the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department vide Notification No.13/2018
- Revision Selection for the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department Vide Notification No.13/2018
TSPSC has notified that on the basis of the results of verification of certificates i.e, Jan 2023 at Govt polytechnic college (sankethika vidya Bhavan) masab tank, Hyderabad, the following registered numbers have been provisionally selected for appointment to the post of VRO in Revenue Department vide Commission’s Notification No.13/2018 subject to the following conditions. The Provisional Selection is subject to the outcome of Court orders if any.
- The selection confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
- That the candidate is found physically fit for the post.
- That the candidate should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the Rules/Notification.
1) 2 vacancies are kept vacant due to pending court cases in Hon’ble High Court.
2) 1 vacancy VH(W)Local-Mahabubnagar will be filled later.
3) The position of the (*) marked candidates (HT.No: 1338033063 & 1324001381) is subject to the outcome of pending court cases in Hon’ble High Court.
If it comes to the notice of the Commission later that any candidate furnishes false information or the selection is not in order due to any act of omission or commission of any candidate then her / his provisional selection is liable to the cancelled at any stage and they will forfeit all consequential benefits including that of selection, besides the Commission reserves the right to take any action as it deems fit in the circumstances of the case, in terms of the provisions as notified in Notification No. 13/2018.
TSPSC VRO Final Selection List Result: How to Check?
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released the Final Selection list results of the general recruitment examination held for selection of Village Revenue Officer (VRO) in Revenue Department. The Final Selection list result is now available on the official website of the TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in. The candidates can visit the official website of the Commission to check their final result. A total of 7,38,885 candidates have been admitted in the merit list for the post of Village Revenue Officer in the Revenue Department.
In this recruitment, Out of 700 notified vacancies, 697 vacancies are filled. Displaying the individual Hall ticket Only on the final results page. The TSPSC VRO Final Selection list Result and other details are now available on the official website of the TSPSC – tspsc.gov.in. The candidates who have appeared for this recruitment exam can visit the official website of the Commission to check their final result and other details.
The TSPSC had conducted the Village Revenue Officer exam on September 16, and the OMR sheet for the same was released on September 21. The answer key for the examination was released on October 16.. There are 700 vacancies to be filled in the VRO department of the state government. Notification in this regard was released in June and the application process was conducted from June 8 to July.
Steps to check the TSPSC VRO Final Selection List Result:
- Go to the official website tspsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the activated link for VRO Final Selection List Results.
- A new window of VRO Final Selection List Results would open
- Enter your TSPSC Hall ticket number in the given box
- Click on the Submit button and get your results
- Download results and take a print and preserve it for future reference.
- TSPSC VRO Final Selection list Results