TSSA Cluster Resource Persons New Job Chart, TSSA Telangana Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Warangal CRP’s Job Chart, Cluster Resource Person’s, Revised Job Chart Guidelines for implementation
As per note orders of the District Collector, Project Officer of the Warangal SSA has issued a memo 135302 on December 3, 2014 for implementation of revised Job Chart Guidelines and Certain Instructions have been issued to all the MEO’s in the District.
Attention of All the Mandal Educational Officers in the District is invited to the reference cited, wherein the District Collector & Chairman TSSA, Warangal has instructed to revise the job chart of CRPs by including conducting of Swachh Bharath and supervision of AWC.
Hence all the Mandal Educational Officers are requested to instruct all the school complex head masters to implement the job chart scrupulously see that and tentative tour programme of all the CRP’should be submitted by 25th of every month and submit the attendance and work done report to this office by on 5th every month without fail.
And also instruct all the CRP’s to update school visit reports in child info website. It may be treated as “MOST URGENT”.
TSSA Cluster Resource Persons New Job Chart
- To assist School Complex Head. Master & Asst. Secretary in conducting School Complex meetings.
- Maintenance of school complex records.
- Collection of data from cluster schools and consolidation.
- Conducting survey on school age children and updating the data
- Collecting, the data of in school and out of school children school wise, class wise, gender wise and community wise.
- Collecting and maintenance of the data of teacher posts sanctioned school complex wise, school wise – number of teachers functioning and [he posts fallen vacant.
- Collection and maintenance of the data On the access to primary and Upper Primary Schooling with in -1.km and 3kms in the habitation.
- Collection of data on the availability of transport facility to the habitations.
- Collection and maintenance of data pertaining to KGI3Vs, MCSs, neighborhood schools, RSTCs, NRSTCs, School complexes.
- Visiting all schools in the concerned school complex jurisdiction at least twice in a month.
- Observing the records pertaining to the utilization of school grants, maintaining of records etc.,
- Visiting KGBVs, RSTCs, NRSTCs, EGS centers and providing appropriate guidance/ suggestions.
- Attending the School Management (7.ommittees neleEtings, encouraging to exhibit the performance of the children in the meetings.
- Observing the computer education implementing in the duster schools.
- Organizing various i:neias, competitions for the children at School/ School Complex level.
- Monitoring, the implementation of mid day meal programme effectively.
- Taking care of all the enrolled children in. sending to the next higher classes.
- Monitoring the implementation of RTE Act in the schools.
- Conducting Swachha Bharat.
- Supervision of Anganwadi Centers.