Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad has released the TSWREIS Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023 or TS Social Welfare Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification on its official website, tswreis.ac.in. The SC Gurukul Society invites applications from the eligible women candidates to work as Guest Faculty in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for women for the academic year 2023.
Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS), functioning under the aegis of Scheduled Caste Development Department, Government of Telangana, runs over 268 educational institutions (schools, junior and degree colleges) across Telangana. Applications are invited for the position of teaching faculty (GUEST) for the first year B.Sc (Hons) Design and Technology Course at Telangana Social Welfare Residential College for Women, Siricilla.
Eligibility Criteria: For Teaching Staff: B.Des in Fashion Design or B. Des Textile Design or Bachelors in Fashion Technology, with minimum of 2-3 years of experience, Masters in Fine Arts, M.Tech in Commercial Garment Technology (from NIFT), Masters in Fashion Design (desirable but not mandatory).
|Name of the recruitment||TSWREIS Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022|
|Title||Apply for the TSWREIS Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022|
|Subject||TSWREIS released TS Social Welfare Guest Faculty Recruitment 2022|
|Application deadline||TSWREIS released TS Social Welfare Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023|
- Only Women candidates with a good and consistent academic record, motivated for teaching, outreach, and committed to institutional development may apply.
- Salary particulars: Consolidated pay of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,00,000/- per month based on teaching and industry experience.
- Registration fee: Rs.500/- For details and registration, visit www.tswreis.in
- Opening date of online portal : 03/08/2023.
- Last date for submission of application : 24/08/2023.
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates at TSWREIS Head Office: 05/09/2023
TS Social Welfare Officials will issue the HALL TICKETS with in couple of days on its web portal. Tswreis Guest Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023. TSWREIS – Guest Faculty): Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Hyderabad invites applications from the eligible candidates to work as Guest Faculty in TSW Residential Degree Colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
TSWREIS Guest Faculty Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates in the following subjects of Guest Faculty members in the TSW Residential Degree Colleges for Women.
Subjects: 1) Telugu 2) English 3) History 4) Economics 5) Political Science 6) Mathematics 7) Physics 8) Chemistry 9) Statistics 10) Computer Science 11) Botany 12) Zoology 13) Micro Biology 14) Commerce 15) Sociology 16) Psychology 17) Journalism 18) Geology 19) Public Administration 20) Biotechnology 21) Biochemistry 22) Genetics 23) Geography 24) Food Science 25) Nutrition & Dietetics
Eligibility: Instructions to Candidates applying for Guest Faculty Position in TSWR Colleges: Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates in the subjects of various Courses to work as Guest Faculty members in the TSW Residential Degree Colleges for women for the academic year.
- Candidates belonging to Zone-V and Zone-VI are alone eligible to apply.
- Essential Qualification: A Masters Degree (i.e., M.A / M.Sc / M.Com/M.C.A) with a minimum of 55% (50% in case of SC/ST candidates) of marks in the relevant Subject is required.
- Additional qualifications like Ph.D / NET / SLET / M.Phil. will be preferred.
- The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on temporary basis during this academic year.
- Selection: Based on Written Test, Demonstration, Interviews, Additional qualifications.
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in
- Written Test to be conducted for a duration of 1 ½ Hours = 75 Marks
- Demonstration (15 marks) and
- Interviews (10 marks) = 25 Marks
- Grand Total: 100 Marks
Question paper model
|Question No.1 on Contemporary Issues||12 ½ Marks|
|Question No.2 on Education Methodology / Issues||12 ½ Marks|
|Question No.3 on Research Methodology||10 Marks|
|Question No.4 on the subject concerned to the 1st year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.5 on the subject concerned to the 2nd year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.6 on the subject concerned to the 3rd year Degree||10 Marks|
|Question No.7 on the subject concerned to the PG||10 Marks|
|Total Marks||75 Marks|
Written Exam Date: The written test will be conducted on the notified date from 2:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential institutions in Hyderabad.
Remuneration: Guest faculty: Rs.25,000/- or Rs.30,000/- per month. The services of the selected candidates will be utilized purely on temporary basis during the current academic year. The remuneration payable is Rs.25,000/- or Rs.30,000/- per month depending on the performance / experience of the candidate.
How To Apply
Apply mode: Online. So, Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the Guest Faculty for the Various Degree Subject Courses. The cost of Online application is Rs.500/-, which shall be paid by the candidate through Credit Card Debit Card NET banking.
Application Fee: Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.in and an amount of Rs.500/- will be collected from each candidate through online towards application fee. The candidates are informed to pay an amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) through online towards examination fee. And Lat Date to Apply: The last date for submission of application through Online is 18.10.2020.
Prospection/ Detailed Notification: The prospectus and the eligibility can be checked from the site www.tswreis.in. Interested Candidates have to apply online through www.tswreis.in
TSWREIS & TTWREIS Recruitment
- a. Eligibility for Senior Subject Faculty:
- Candidates having Masters Degree with first class.
- Minimum 5 years experience in teaching JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET.
- Experience to prepare the successful candidates for JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET Exam.
- Achievements, if any related selection of students in JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
- b. Eligibility for Subject Associates (Academic Assistant):
- Candidates having Masters Degree with first class.
- If any experience certificate in teaching JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
- If any experience to prepare the successful candidates for JEE Mains/Advanced and NEET Exam.
- Achievements, if any related to selection of students in JEE Mains/Advance and NEET.
- Terms and Conditions:
- The selected faculty will have to perform all the Residential pattern duties assigned to them by the Principal.
- Women faculty will be given priority to work in girls COEs.
- Mere applying for the post shall not entitle the candidates for any claim to the respective faculty / subject associates.
- Proficiency in subject
- Communicative Skills
- Deeper idea about JEE/NEET examination pattern.
- Senior Subject Faculty: The Senior Subject Faculty have to attend interview and Demo on notified date at TSWR COE (B), Gowlidoddi, time 10:30 A.M onwards.
- Subject Associates(Academic Assistant): The applying Subject Associates (Academic Assistant) have to attend written test compulsorily after qualifying the test they will be called for Demo and interview @1:2 ratio
How to Apply: 1. Interested Candidates have to apply through online for TSWREIS: www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in (or) www.tswreis.ac.in. AND 2. Interested Candidates have to apply through online for TTWREIS: www.tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in