TTWR FASET 2021, TTWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Exam Pattern 2021: Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, TTWREIS has given the TTWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test 2021 notification
And Online Application forms are invited form the eligible 5th Class students for admission into 6th Class With Integrated Coaching In Music, Dance & Fine Arts For The Academic Year 2021-2022 in Ttwr Fine Arts Schools
As the TTWR Fine Arts School is a specialized institution and first of its kind in the education sector of the Telangana state, candidates from all over the Telangana state can apply for admissions. Exam Pattern for TTWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test: The Seats will be filled through two types of screening tests, mentioned below, for securing admissions in Class 6.
Screening Test A. Written Exam: A written exam on academic subjects of class V
Screening Test B. Skill Test: After results announcement, A skill test in Fine Arts (Discipline wise).
Screening Tests in TTWR Fine Arts School 6th Class Entrance Test: Following two types of screening tests will be conducted for admissions into 6th class in Ttwr Fine Arts School (Girls), Jangammet At Boduppal, Hyderabad And Ttwr Fine Arts School (Boys), Kothur At Nadergul, Hyderabad. The schedule details of the tests are given below.
Exam Type, Marks, Date of Entrance Exam and Session & Timings
1. Written Exam: A Written entrance exam to be conducted on academic subjects of up to class-V – 100 Marks – 09-06-2021 – Morning Session At 11 am To 01 PM
2. Skill Test: A skill test in Fine Arts (Discipline wise) 80 Marks: to be announced after results – TTWR FASET Web Portal
The Entrance Test will be conducted on 09.06.2021 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm.
The written exam will be conducted in following academic subjects for marks as stated below.
A) English – 20 Marks
B) Telugu – 20 Marks
C) Maths – 20 Marks
D) Mental Ability – 20 Marks
E) Environmental Science – 20 Marks
F) TOTAL – 100 Marks
1. The Questions for written examination will be of multiple-choice type [MCQs].
2. Each question carries ONE mark.
3. The candidates should write the correct answer to each question in the space provided just opposite each question.
4. Otherwise, valuation cannot be done.
Basic Skill Test: 1. Only the meritorious students from the Entrance Test are permitted to attend the Skill Test. 2. The list of eligible candidates for Skill Test will be uploaded into the website of Gurukulam. 3. The number of students will be selected into 6th class in each school as per the following skill areas in Fine Arts.
Key Board: 5
Theatre Arts: 10
Painting and Drawing: 15
The basic skill test in fine arts’ disciplines will be conducted on the following parameters.
Fine Arts Skill Test – Parameters
I. Music – Vocal:
1. Shruthi Maintaining accurate Shruthi / Pitch while singing
2. Rhythm / Laya Maintaining correct tempo/ speed while singing
3. Vocal Range: The high note of the range should be clear and there should be no strain on the voice. The lower notes also need to be clear and they should have power in them.
4. Accent / Pronunciation: Pronounce words with clarity
5. Overall Presentation: An overall impression
II. Music – Instrument
1. Scales: Knowledge of scales/ Melody
2. Rhythm: Rhythm while playing the Instrument / Rhythm Patterns
3. Fingering: Techniques Fingering techniques while playing the instruments
4. Overall Presentation: An Overall impression
1. Rhythm / Timing: Rhythm in Dance Steps
2. Expressions: Abhinayam, Facial Expressions
3. Gestures: Body Postures and Gestures
4. Floor Movements: Usage of Floor area/stage while performing
5. Overall Presentation: An Overall impression
IV. Theater Arts:
1. Basic Expressions: Expressive Aspects: Emotional intensity, expression and body language
2 Acting Skill: Appropriate Action, Controlled and appropriate use of the body, facial expression, space and gesture
3. Pronunciation: Appropriate voice modulation, Clarity in delivering dialogues, Dialogue that is audible, clear and appropriate to the character and dramatic action?
4. Energy: Timing, rhythm,
5. Overall: Impression An overall Impression
V. Painting & Drawing:
1. Creativity /Originality: Creativity aspect in presenting the art as per the Theme
2. Colours: Did the child choose colours that work together well?
3. Technique / Skills: How much expertise is demonstrated with their drawing techniques and skills? Are these skills consistently applied in an accurate and expressive manner?
4. Mode of Presentation: Do the materials chosen contribute to an effective presentation of idea or image? Does their effort and attention to detail enhance project? For example, charcoal tends to create a moody feeling whereas oil pastels can convey a great deal beyond subject through mark making and colour.
5. Overall Presentation: How a picture is cared for and presented shows professionalism
a. The basic skill test in Fine Arts disciplines will be conducted by the concerned Fine Arts’ instructors under the supervision of the Music Consultant.
b. The Candidates may bring their musical instruments for Fine Arts’ skill test, however, it is not mandatory.
c. Candidates appearing for DANCE Skill test may bring audio songs/tracks of their choice in a pen drive or in a mobile phone.
d. Candidates appearing for Painting & Drawing skill test should bring a Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Colour Pencil box & Scale.
e. The admission shall be provided based on the combined merit of both tests and community reservation.
f. In case if two (or) more candidates get the same merit, marks secured in Fine Arts Skill test will be considered first, then their DOB will be considered later.