The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has notified about the UP Board Exam Registration 2023 or UP Inter and High School Exams registration 2023 process for the high school and intermediate examination 2023. According to the schedule, students will have to submit the application form and the board exam fee by August 5. The exam fee received by the principal from the students can be deposited in the treasury till August 10 through challan.
UP Board Exams Registration Schedule 2023 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad on its official website for High school and intermediate examination 2023. Students can register themselves for the board examination by visiting the official website or contact to your principal.
|Name of the Registration||UP Board Exam Registration 2023|
|Title||Complete the UP Board Exams Registration 2023|
|Subject||UPSP enabled the Uttar Pradesh Exam Registration 2023 Link|
|Registration Deadline||05 Aug|
UP Board Exam Fee Dates
- The last date for uploading the educational details of the students online on the UP board’s website is August 16, regarding the examination fee deposited by the head of the institution in the treasury.
- After August 10, the examination fee can be deposited till August 16 but with a late fee of Rs 100 per student.
- The information about the examination fee deposited with the late fee will be uploaded online on the website of the board till August 20.
- The information can be updated from August 21 to August 31.
- Corrections will be accepted from September 1 to September 10 after checking the details of the students uploaded online.
- A copy of the roll corpus letter containing the photographs of the registered candidates by the principal can be sent to the regional offices of the board by September 30.
UP Board Exam Fee Details
- UPMSP has also fixed the fee for the high school and intermediate examination 2023.
- The class 12 institutional fees is Rs 500.75,
- high school credit system institutional fees is Rs 200.75,
- high school individual fees is Rs 706,
- high school credit system individual fees is Rs 300 to Rs 206 and
- per subject fees for additional subject exam in high school and intermediate institutional key fees is Rs 600.75.
- Furthermore, the intermediate agriculture part 1 and 2 professional class fee is Rs 600.75,
- intermediate individual fee is Rs 806,
- intermediate agriculture part I and II and failed students of business class fee is Rs 806 and
- fees for additional subject examination under intermediate exchange is Rs 206.
UP Board Class 9 and 11 registration dates
- UPMSP has also released the registration process for the students of class 9 and 11.
- The last date for admission of students of class 9 and 11 is August 5.
- The last date for depositing advance registration fee in by the head of the school is August 25.
- Apart from this, the educational details of the students to be uploaded online by the principal is from August 26 to September 5.
- The last date for submission of copy of the roll and treasury paper containing the photo of the registered candidates by the head of the institution to the regional office of the board is September 30.
How to register for UPMSP exams?
Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh, Prayagraj is the highest institution in the world to conduct the High School and Intermediate level examinations. Advance examination registration were made online through this newly created website. The educational details of the students of class-9 and class 11 of the current academic session and the students appearing in the examination of high school and intermediate year 2023 are being uploaded online.
- Visit the https://upmsp.edu.in/ Website
Students need to visit the official website at https://upmsp.edu.in/ in your device browser.
- Click Exam Registration Schedule
Once you reach the official website, click on the link that reads, “Click here to Download Exam Registration ” on the homepage. A new page will appear on the display screen.
- Download exam form
After visiting the web page, select the stream and download its examination form. Principal will take its print out and distribute it to students.
- Login website
After the examinations forms are filled and corrected, principal will login at UPMSP’s official website.
- Make payment
Submit the filled UPMSP application forms and Make payment through proper channel