Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh, UP JEECUP Answer Key 2021 or UPJEE Answer Key 2021 has been released on it official website, jeecup.nic.in. This Answer Key is for the Computer Based Tests, CBTs that were held between August 31 and September 4, 2021. Candidates can check the Answer Key and Raise Objections, if any on jeecup.nic.in.
UP JEEP Answer Key 2021 is only Provisional for now. After objections are received from candidates, they will be evaluated. If found valid, the new and Final Answer Key will be released for the same. UP JEECUP Result 2021 will be computed based on the Final Answer Key. Candidates will need their Roll Number and Password to download the Answer Key and Raise Objections.
|Name of the admit card||UP JEE Polytechnic Answer Key 2021|
|Title||Download UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam Answer Key 2021|
|Subject||JEECUP will release UP JEEP Answer Key 2021 on its website|
|Admission||Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Answer Key||September 6|
|Raise Objections||See on the portal|
How to download UPJEE Answer Key 2021?
- Go to the official website – jeecup.nic.in.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Question and Answer Challenge Online Examination 2021.’
- Alternatively, candidates can also click on UP JEECUP Answer Key 2021 Link.
- Enter your Roll Number and Password and click on Login.
- UP JEECUP 2021 Answer Key with correct answers and the option you have selected will be displayed there.
- In case you want to raise objections, click on ‘Complain About Question’ and select the type of complaint.
- Mention the reason and pay the requisite fee of Rs. 100.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Email id for the receipt.
- Click on submit.
- Your UP JEECUP Answer Key 2021 will be accessed and the objections will be submitted.
Candidates can check the detailed list of instructions on UP JEECUP Answer Key 2021 by clicking on the direct link given here. They must also note that the fee of Rs. 100 is only a one-time payment after paying it, candidates can raise objections on any number of questions.
How to raise objections on UP JEECUP answer key 2021?
- Click on ‘Complain About Question’ on the homepage of JEECUP.
- Select the type of complaint
- Attach relevant document
- Make the payment of Rs 100 per challenge. Submit
How to calculate marks?
Candidates can also calculate their probable marks by matching the answer key with the answers they have written. Four marks will be awarded for every right answer, while one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Those who clear the exam will get admission in all the aided and private polytechnic institutions, affiliated with Technical Education Council, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Admissions will be strictly on the basis of merit. Selected candidates will be called for online counselling after the final results are out. Students will then be allocated institutions and courses for admission to first-year and second-year lateral entry across technical colleges in UP.