UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination-I: A Combined Defence Services Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 05.02.2017 for admission to the under mentioned courses.
Name of the Course and No. of Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 144th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2018: 150 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2018 Executive: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in February, 2018 i.e. No. 203 F(P) Course: 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- 107th SSC (Men) (NT) Course commencing in April, 2018: 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 21st 11 SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2018: 11 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 463
Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the examination:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents will be taken up only after the candidate has qualified for interview/Personality Test.
Age limit: 20 to 24 years as on 1st January 2018.
For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognized University.
For Indian Naval Academy- Degree in Engineering.
For Air Force Academy- Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Penality for wrong answers:
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
How to apply: UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination-I:
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are available on the above mentioned website.
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available on the UPSC website (www.upsc.gov.in) for downloading by candidates. No e- Admit Card will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up online application form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 02.12.2020
- Commissions website: http://www.upsc.gov.in/