AP Health Cards Download from ehs.ap.gov.in under Employees Health Scheme and TS Health Cards Download from http://www.ehf.telangana.gov.in/ under Employees Health Scheme. Employees Health Scheme is an Employees Health Care Plan and Health Cards, State Govt Employee Health Care Fund, State Govt Employee Health Care Fund Scheme details at Official website State Govt Employee Health Care Fund
Employees Health Scheme is a Free Health Scheme Provided to Andhra Pradesh State government Employees and Pensioners. EHF website preview provided here only. So please go to the Official Home Website.
Employee Initiate Health Card Instructions:
I. Step 1: Obtain Aadhar Number
- Go to your nearest Aadhar center. You can find information about Aadhar Centers from Aadhar website or from your District Collector.
- Register yourself and obtain the enrollment number given at the time of enrollment.Please fill in the 28 digit Enrollment ID in the EHS e-form.
Instructions to provide Enrollment ID in the EHS-form.
- a. Please check the 14 digit “Enrollment No.” on the left hand side of the Acknowledgment copy obtained upon Aadhar registration. Fill this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under Identification details
- Eg: Enrollment No. 1111/15210/02106. Please fill in this 14 digit number in the EHS e-form under “Identification Details” as 11111521002106.
- b. Please check the “Dated” column on the right hand side of the acknowledgment copy along with the time stamp in the format: Date (2 digits)/month (2 digits)/year (4 digits), and hours (2 digits): minutes (2 digits): seconds (2 digits), a total of 14 digits.
- c. Convert this into a continuous number by writing “Dated” from right to left without slashes and time without colons as in the below example:
- Eg: Date: 11/08/2011 16:48:44 should be converted as 20110811164844.
- d. Please provide the number so obtained, in continuation to the 14 digit Enrollment No. The 28 digit Enrollment ID is made up of 14 digit Enrollment No. And Date & Time Stamp. Eg. 1111152100210620110811164844
3. Skip this step if you already have either an Aadhar Card or an Aadhar Enrollment ID number.
II. Step 2: Prepare Data
- Read the instructions given in table below for preparation of data.
- You need passport photos of self and family members and scanned copy of the first two pages of the Service Register for submitting your application.
- Note: Computer illiterate employees/pensioners will approach the DDO concerned directly with the aforementioned data/documents.
III. Step 3: Submit Application
- Login to the web portal www.ehf.gov.in
- Your employee code/PPO ID is the user ID. Passwords for employees will be provided by DDO and to pensioners by STO/APPO.
- If you are a pensioner, sign-up with a PPO id and password. Submit the application.
- Change your password at the time of first login. Keep the password confidential and do not forget.
- Read the instructions provided in the website.
- Open the enrollment form and fill up as per instructions there. Select your head of the department, Drawing and Disbursing Office unit, Category of your post from the dropdown lists in the application, submit the data, and attach the needed documents.
- Take a printout and verify the accuracy of data. If there are errors, correct and save
- Take a print out of the filled up application and sign it.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed application form.
- Submit the application. After submission, you cannot make any changes to the form.
- Take the physical copy of the signed application form and give it to your DDO
- Note that you are responsible for furnishing correct details of dependent family members in the online enrollment application. Any false declarations will entail disciplinary action against you.
- You will receive an sms and email acknowledgment as soon as the application reaches the DDO.
- If your DDO rejects your application, you will receive an sms and email notification. Resubmit your application with corrections.
IV. Step 4: Receive Card
- You will receive a notification through sms/email when your card is printed and ready for issue
- Approach the Card Issue Center(CIC) in your district with all your dependents. The CIC locations will be notified by your District Collector
- The card will be issued after taking your bio-metric finger print. The finger print will be your acknowledgment of receipt of card.
|Data needed for filling Enrollment Application Form|
|Employee ID*||Obtain the employee code given by DTA|
|PPO number*||If you are a pensioner obtain the PPO number|
|Name*||Write down the name as it appears in your service register|
|Aadhar Number*||Write the Aadhar Number as it appears in your card|
|Aadhar Enrollment Number*||Write the Aadhar enrollment ID as it appears in the acknowledgment Slip given at the time of Aadhar enrollment|
|DOB*||Write DOB as it appears in your service register|
|Sex*||Write your Gender|
|Marital Status*||Write your present marital status|
|Date of Retirement*||If you are retired,write down the date on which you retired|
|Community*||Write the community to which you belong to|
|Disability Details*||If you are disabled, write down the type of disability and percentage of disability|
|Nationality*||Write you Nationality|
|Address*||Write your complete residential address, location, email address and mobile phone number .Note that your email and mobile phone number have to be carefully written as you will be communicated through these modes.|
|Ration Card number||If you hold a ration card, write down your ration card number. Ration card number will make tracking your cases easier and quicker for us. Therefore don’t forget to inform the number in case you have one.|
|Identification marks*||Write two visible identification marks such as moles with exact location on your body.|
|HOD*||Write your Head of the Department|
|District*||Write the district where you are currently posted|
|DDO code*||Obtain the DDO code of DTA where you are currently receiving your pay.|
|Post*||Write your current category of post. Ex: Civil Assistant Surgeon, Kamati, Driver, etc.|
|STO/APPO*||If you are a pensioner, obtain the STO/APPO code and name of office from where you are receiving your pension.|
|Current Pay||Write down you current pay.|
|Service Register*||Obtain a scanned soft copy of the first two pages of the service register|
|Photo*||Obtain an ICAO complaint passport photo of self and each dependent family member in soft copy. ICAO complaint photo is one which we submit while applying for Passports. Tell your photographer beforehand about this requirement.|
|Aadhar card*||Scan a copy of either your Aadhar Card or the Aadhar acknowledgment slip with the details clearly visible.|
|DPB certificate*||If any of your dependents is less than 5 years of age and does not have an Aadhar number, then prepare a scanned soft copy of his date of birth certificate.|
|Disabled certificate*||If any of the members is disabled, then prepare a scanned soft copy of the disability certificate.|
|Family member details|
|Name, relationship, aadhar number*||Write the name, relationship with your, Aadhar number or Aadhar enrollment ID number of each of your dependents.|
|Signed application form with declaration*||After you enter all the details in the e-form, you need to print it and sign the form. Scan the form and prepare a soft copy. The declaration says that , you declare that (1) you agree to the entire Aadhar data of your family to be transferred to AHCT, (2) you are liable for disciplinary action for declaring ineligible family members as dependents, and (3) the information submitted is as per your service register and true to the best of your knowledge.|