Appointment of 4,442 Assistant Agricultural Extension Officers
G.O.RT.No. 235;Dated 19-12-2014: Telangana State Government, Agriculture and Cooperation Department – Establishment – Commissionerate of Agriculture – Recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Extension Officers – Prescribing qualification for the post – Constitution of Committee – Orders -Issued.
1) G.O.Rt.No.120, Agri & Coop.(Agri.II) Dept., dt.14.03.2007.
2) From the Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, Letter No.A5(2)236/2014, t.06.12.2014.
Committee Constituted for Recruitment of AAEOs
Government have decided to evolve a new system by appointing 4442 Assistant Agricultural Extension Officers with Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture qualification, to cater to the needs of farming community and enable effective transfer of Agriculture Technology to the farmers, vide G.O. 1st read above.
The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, Hyderabad, in his letter 2nd read above, has proposed to constitute a Committee with higher officials of Agriculture, Horticulture and Prof. Jayashankar Agriculture University to suggest the qualification for the post of Assistant Agricultural Extension Officer.
Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby constitute a Committee with the following Officials to examine and prescribe the qualification and other terms of recruitment including job chart for the post of Assistant Agricultural Extension Officer:
AAEOs Recruitment Committee
1) Commissioner & Director of Agriculture .. Chairperson
2) Commissioner of Horticulture .. Member
3) Deputy Secretary to Government (SP) .. Member
4) Registrar, PJTSAU .. Member
5) Additional Director of Agriculture .. Member-
o/o C&DA Convenor
The above Committee shall submit the report to Government within 15 days.
The Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Telangana, shall take further action in the matter.