AP AGRIPOLYCET 2022 or AP Agri POLYCET 2022 notification has been released by the Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh on its official website, https://angrau.ac.in. Students who are interested to join in these courses can check details and apply online for Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Courses.
AGRIPOLYCET is a common entrance test which will be conducted for AP Polytechnic Diploma admission. Qualified and eligible students should apply through the ANGRAU Combined Admission official portal for admission into 2/3 year Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary and Fishery Polytechnic Diploma Courses for the academic year 2022-2023.
Online applications are being accepted for admission in various diploma courses in SVVU, YSRHU and ANGRAU Colleges. That means, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Courses in SVVU Polytechnics, Horticulture Courses in YSRHU Polytechnics and Agriculture Courses in ANGRAU Polytechnics. These admission process is being conducted by Acharya NG Ranga University..
SSC passes candidates should visit the Polytechnic Diploma Admission website for downloading of Information Brochure and read the guidelines before going to online applying for join in to two year Diploma in Agriculture / Seed Technology / Organic Farming / Animal Husbandry / Fisheries / Dairy Processing / Horticultural Diploma Courses and Three Year Diploma in Agricultural Engineering course.
|Name of the CET||AP AGRIPOLYCET 2022|
|Title||Apply for the AP Agri Polytechnic Entrance Test 2022|
|Subject||ANGRAU released AP AGRI POLYCET 2022|
|Polytechnic Diploma Admissions||(1) AP Agriculture Diploma Admission|
(2) AP Horticulture Diploma Admission
(3) AP Veterinary Diploma Admission
(4) AP Fisheries Diploma Admission
|Last date to apply||10-06-2022|
|Agri Polycet website||https://angrauagripolycet.aptonline.in/|
Steps in AGRI POLYCET registration
- Step 1: Fee Payments / Registration
- Step 2: Know Your Payment Status
- Step 3: Fill Application (Only After Fee Payment)
- Step 4: Print Application Form
|Name of the University||Type of Courses|
|Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)||Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU)||Veterinary Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Dr YSR Horticulture University (YSRHU)||Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
|Andhra Pradesh Fisheries University (APFU)||Fisheries Polytechnic Diploma Courses|
Young men and women living in rural areas with the intention of becoming self-employed, they could not attend colleges and study for degrees for this to train them in Agriculture, Organic Farming, Seed Technology, Agricultural Engineering, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Processing,
So that Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur, Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati and Dr. YSR Horticultural University, Venkataramanna Gudem established the respective polytechnics. In addition, there is a need for staff to work in agricultural and rural development programs in non-governmental organizations.
Courses offered by ANGRAU:
The AGRAU will invite the online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses and Three-year Diploma in Agriculture Engineering courses in Acharya N G Ranga University and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes.
1. Agricultural Polytechnic (2 years)
2. Seed Technology (2 years)
3. Agricultural Engineering(3 years)
4. Organic Agriculture(the new course had been introduced)
Eligibility for AP Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma Courses: The students who have passed SSC or equivalent exam and those who are residing in rural areas are eligible. The student must have studied at least 4 years during the period of first to tenth class schools located in rural areas. The candidates should obtain 55 per cent marks (excluding Hindi) or 5.0 Grade Point Average. In case SCs and STs categories the candidates should obtain at least 45 per cent of marks or 4.0, 5.0 Grade Point Average. The medium of instructions for all the Polytechnic course is Telugu.
Age Limit for AP Agricultural Polytechnic Diploma Courses: The candidates for admission to first-year polytechnic courses in the University shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on 31st August 2020 of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years.
Horticulture Polytechnic Course:
- Course: Two years Diploma in Horticulture.
- Education Qualification: Pass in X class with overall grade 5.0 (excluding Hindi) for General and overall grade 4.0 (excluding Hindi) for S.C. & S.T. should be studied in rural areas at least for a period of Four years. AND
- Age limit: The candidates age should have between 15 to 22 years.
Veterinary Polytechnic Course:
Diploma Programs: There are 10 Animal Husbandry Polytechnics (7 government + 3 private affiliated) and 2 Fisheries Polytechnics (1 government + 1 private affiliated) and 1 private affiliated Dairy Process Polytechnic. Two-year Diploma in Animal Husbandry is offered at the AH Polytechnics and two-year Diploma in Fisheries is offered at the Fisheries Polytechnic.
The diploma courses cater to the need of developing suitable manpower for Para Veterinary, Para Fisheries and Dairy staff in the AH Dept., private dairies, poultry farms, hatcheries, self-employment, Fisheries Department, private and public aqua farms. The 10th class or S.S.C passed rural youth are eligible for admission and the medium of instruction is Telugu.
- Diploma in Animal Husbandry.
- Diploma in Fishery.
- Diploma in Dairy Process
Eligibility for AP Polytechnic Diploma Courses Admission
Candidates in Andhra Pradesh will be allotted seats as per the ratio 75:25 basis between those who have studied in rural (Non municipal area) school for at least four years during their ten year study period and those who have studied in municipal area school.
Only those who have passed the tenth class and its equivalent examination are eligible. Candidates who have passed in the tenth class compartment and missed the Intermediate (Pay) are also eligible to apply for this course. Those who have passed Intermediate or above higher education are not eligible for this Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Diploma Courses. The number of polytechnics and seats recognized by the university and universities may increase or decrease as per the decision of the universities at the time of counseling.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who wish to seek admission into above Diploma Courses should have appeared and qualified in AGRI POLYCET-2022 conducted by ANGRAU, Lam, Guntur.
- Candidate should have passed SSC Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, A.P./T.S. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Secondary Education, AP/TS such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), A.P, Open School Society (APOSS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS).
- Candidates who appeared SSC or equivalent examination held in May-2022, and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for AGRI POLYCET.
- Candidates who have passed SSC in compartmental and who have either discontinued or failed in intermediate are also eligible to apply for AGRIPOLYCET.
- Candidate who have passed intermediate or pursuing higher studies are not eligible to apply.
- Age: Candidates for admission into Diploma courses in the above Universities shall be required to have completed 15 years of age as on the year of admission (as on 31-08-2022) with an upper age limit of 22 years (Born between 31.08.2000 and 31.08.2007)
Selection Procedure AP Polytechnic Diploma Courses Admission
- The selection of the student will be decided according to the GPA score obtained in the SSC.
- If two or more candidates get the same rank then the date of birth of the candidate will be considered as the basis.
- In the case of candidates who have passed before the year, their marks will be changed to the Grade Point Average currently in force and selection will be made.
Duration of courses: Diplomas in Agriculture, Organic Agriculture, Seed Technology, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Processing are two years and Diploma in Agricultural Engineering is three years. There will be two semesters each year.
Hostel Accommodation: Those admitted to this course will be given rooms only as long as they have accommodation in the hostel. Prior permission must be obtained from Principal Gary if you wish to stay outside.
List Of Certificates
- List of documents to be attached (Xerox copies only).
- Certificate of Non-Passing in the equivalent examination other than Class X Pass Certificate.
- Those belonging to backward classes, SCs and STs should enclose a recent caste certificate. Applicants under these quotas will be issued admission only after they are certified by the concerned Directorate of Government.
- Bonafide / Study Certificates required for 10 columns should be attached in the application form. Note: Students who have studied separately in the recognized educational institutions should attach the same certificates issued by the heads of the respective educational institutions.
- Certificate of those from rural area (Form 1).
- Transfer Certificate from the tenth grade school.
- If there is an inherent constraint (PH) that certification.
- If it is an Ex Service Men / Service Men, that is the certificate.
- NCC Certificate of participation.
- Certificate of participation in sports (state / national / international level only).
- Income Certificate.
- Application Registration Fee Offline Payment (via Net Banking / Debit Card) Rs.600/- for general candidates and Rs.300 / – for SC, ST candidates)
Candidates selected for admission should submit the following original credentials at the time of admission.
- Certificate from the school attended.
- Transfer Certificate from the tenth grade school.
- Certificate of Non-Passing in Class X Pass Certificate but not in the equivalent examination Certificate of Caste recently taken in respect of Backward Classes, SCs and STs.
- If there is an inherent constraint (PH) that certificate is the certificate of participation in the NCC.
- Certificate of participation in sports (state / national / international level only).
- If it is an Ex Service Men / Service Men, that is the certificate
- Income Certificate
Universities are designed to educate students, to undertake research and extension programs. So there is no guarantee of employment for the candidates who have completed the course in the universities. Eligibility to change or repeal the rules without giving notice is reserved for universities.
Reservations for AP Polytechnic Diploma Courses
Seats for backward classes, S.C., S.T., girls and the disabled are allotted as follows. 2 per cent of the seats allotted to ex-servicemen, defense personnel, children of Border Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force etc., their parents residing in Andhra Pradesh for 10 years. 33 1/2 per cent of all the below reservations are reserved for girls
|Differentially abled (PH)||3|
|Ex Service Men / Service Men||2|
Seats reserved region-wise by region: AP Polytechnic Diploma Course Admission in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Department. About 15 per cent of seats in university polytechnics are allocated to anyone on the basis of merit alone, regardless of region. The remaining 85 per cent seats will be allocated on an area basis. These seats will be shared between Andhra University area and Sri Venkateswara University area in the ratio of 42:22.
|Polytechnic Admission||Diploma Course Admission|
|ANGRAU Website||NG Ranga Agricultural University|
|YSRHU Website||YSR Horticulture University|
|SVVU Website||SV Veterinary University|
No. of Seats
AP Polytechnic Admission for Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Diploma Courses
|Diploma Course||Seats in University Polytechnics||Seats in Private Polytechnics|
|Agriculture Diploma Course||550||2460|
|Diploma Course Seed Technology||25||480|
|Diploma Course in Organic Farming||25||120|
|Diploma Course in Animal Husbandry||300||600|
|Diploma Course in Fisheries||39||400|
|Diploma Course in Dairy Processing||–||50|
|Horticultural Diploma Course||200||280|
|Diploma Course in Agricultural Engineering||60||510|
AP AGRI PolyCET Schedule
AP Polytechnic Diploma Admission for Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Courses
|AP Polytechnic Diploma Admission||Date|
|Registration – Start||01-06-2022|
|Registration – End||10-06-2022|
Jobs and opportunities: Parents are sent many students to AGRICULTURE, VETERINARY, HORTICULTURE courses by EAMCET after inter. The seat comes when you get a good rank in EAMCET.
Students who have passed AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE Diploma with 10th class qualification can complete Agriculture BSc, Horticulture BSc courses through AGRICET, HORTICET. Those who have completed Diploma in Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary on tenth class qualification will get government jobs.
Agricultural Diploma holders will get Agriculture Extension Officer (AEO) job, Horticulture Diploma holders will get Horticulture Extension Officer (HEO) job, Veterinary Diploma holders in will get VETARINERY ASSISTANT Job and also they are eligible for jobs in the Village Secretariat. With the tenth grade, there are higher education opportunities and job opportunities for the future of the children.
AP Diploma Course Notifications
- AP Agriculture Diploma Admission (ANGRAU)
- AP Veterinary Diploma Admission (SVVU)
- AP Horticulture Diploma Admission (Dr HSRHU)
What is AGRI POLYCET?
AGRIPOLYCET means Agriculture Polytechnic Common Entrance Test which will be conducted by the Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Andhra Pradesh for admission into Agriculture, Veterinary, Horticulture and fishery diploma courses.
Who are eligible to apply for AGRI POLYCET?
Candidates who want to apply for diploma programmes of AP Agricultural University, Veterinary University and Horticultural University, they should have passed 10th Class or any other equivalent examination recognized by the Governments of Andhra Pradesh State and Telangana State. And The candidates should have age limit between 15 years and 22 years of age as on 31.08.2022.
How many Diploma Seats in Andhra Pradesh?
Total 6000 seats are available in Andhra Pradesh for admission into Agriculture, Horticulture and Veterinary Diploma Courses.
Where can students apply for Diploma Courses?
Students who intend to pursue Agriculture/Horticulture/ Veterinary diploma courses can apply through official website at https://angrau.ac.in.
Which type of Diploma courses are offered by AP?
Agriculture Diploma programmes, Veterinary Diploma programmes and Horticulture Diploma programmes are offered by AP in ANGRAU, SVVU and Dr.YSRHU
What type of Diploma programmes offered by Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University?
The following Diploma programmes offered by Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU)
1. Diploma in Agriculture
2. Diploma in Seed Technology
3. Diploma in Organic Farming
4. Diploma in Agricultural Engineering
What type of Diploma programmes offered by Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University?
Diploma in Horticulture offered by Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University (Dr. YSRHU)
What type of Diploma programmes offered by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University?
The following Diploma programmes offered by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU)
1. AH Polytechnic 2 Years Telugu
2. Fishery Polytechnic 2 Years Telugu
3. Dairy Polytechnic 2 Years Telugu