A Committee for Modified Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG. TS GO 8. State Government of Telangana has issued government order no.48 on today for constitution of State and District Level Committee for monitoring of MDBT Scheme in the state.
GO.RT.No.48 Details: Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies Department – Civil Supplies Department- MDBT Scheme- Modified Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme for LPG Consumers – Launching from 15th November, 2014 – State and District level Committee for monitoring – Further Orders – Issued.
Reference: G.O.RT. No.47 CAF&CS (CS .I-CCS) Dept., Dt. 12.11.2014. A Committee for Modified Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG
In the reference read above, Government have issued Orders constituting the State Level Oversight Committee and District Level Committees for coordinating the implementation of the Modified Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme launched in the 3 districts
viz., Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, and Adilabad districts and to be launched in other districts from 1st January, 2015 and to sort out the inter-departmental problems in implementation of the Scheme and that these Committees would be serviced by the State Level and District Level Coordinators of Oil Companies at State Level and District Level respectively.
- Government after reconsidering the issue and considering that the Chief Rationing Officer, Hyderabad being in-charge of PDS in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad and is not vested with powers of Joint Collectors in the districts and coordinating with the Bankers etc Hyderabad, has a number of Customers of LPG and requires a higher authority like the Collector, issue further orders that for Hyderabad, a Committee with the Collector as Chairman of the Committee and Chief Rationing Officer, as Vice Chairman and with other Members be constituted as follows:
- Collector, Hyderabad : Chairman
- Chief Rationing Officer, Hyderabad : Vice-Chairman
- District Level Coordinator for LPG : Member-convenor
- Lead Bank Manager : Member
- District Supply Officer : Member
- Ex. Officio District Manager, Mee Seva : Member
- Sales Officers of all 3 Oil Companies (LPG): Members
- This Committee shall discharge the functions as enunciated in the G.O. read above in respect of Hyderabad District.
- In respect of other 9 districts (other than Hyderabad) and the State Level Committee shall have the same composition of Chairman and the members as indicated in the G.O. read above.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details