AIIMS PG Entrance Exam Registrations started from October 19, AIIMS PG January 2020: The online registration process for the AIIMS PG January 2020 exam has been started from September 27. The candidates can apply online through the official website, aiimsexams.org.
The entrance examination of AIIMS PG 2020 is held twice a year, usually in January and July. Meanwhile, the registration process for the January session of AIIMS PG 2020 had been closed. The exam will be held on November 17 and the admit card will be released in the first week of the same month.
AIIMS PG entrance exam 2020 final registration ends on October 16: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi has invited applications for admission to AIIMS Post Graduate Courses. The candidates who clear AIIMS PG entrance exam 2020 will qualify to get admission to AIIMS’s – New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh campuses. The last date for online final registration for all MD / MS / DM (6 yrs.) / M.Ch. (6 yrs.) / MDS courses for the academic session in January 2020 is October 16,-2020.
The candidates who wish to register for AIIMS PG courses are advised to visit the AIIMS website – www.aiimsexams.org – to submit their application form by 16.10.2019 (UP to 5.00 PM). The AIIMS PG Entrance Examination will be held through online mode (Computer Based Test) on November 17,-2020. The result is expected to be released by November 22,-2020.
In a notification released on October, 10,-2020, the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has extended the final registration deadline for AIIMS PG January 2020 session. As per the notification released on the official website of the AIIMS, “those who will be completed their Internship period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 31st January 2020 are eligible to fill their Final Registration for admission to AIIMS PG courses for January 2020 session. Candidate must have Provisional OR Permanent Registration of MCI/DCI for Online Final Registration.”
The Institute has also released a revised admission schedule for the AIIMS PG January 2020 session. Check the details below:
AIIMS PG Admission Schedule for January 2020 Session
The last date of Generation of Code and Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment: 16.10.2019 (5.00 PM)
Date for checking status of Final Registration: Accepted / Rejected with reasons: 23.10.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date of submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application: 29.10.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date for receiving of “No Objection” from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for Foreign National candidate: 29.10.2019 (5.00 PM)
Last date of submission of Sponsored Certificate: 29.10.2019 (5.00 PM)
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam January 2020 Schedule:
- Final registration: 27.09.2019 to 16.10.2019 (upto 05:00 pm)
- Date for checking status of Final Registration: 23.10.2019
- Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application: 29.10.2019
- Last date of receiving the application form duly recommended & forwarded with “NO OBJECTION” from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for Foreign Nationals to apply & appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination January 2020 session: 29.10.2019 Friday
- Last date for submission of Sponsored Certificate: 29.10.2019 Friday
- Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Numbers and uploading Admit Cards on website: 06.11.2019 Wednesday
- Entrance Examination through online mode [Computer Based Test]: 17.11.2019 Sunday
- Final Seat Position: 19.11.2019 Tuesday
- Expected date of declaration of Result: 22.11.2019 Friday
- Start Basic Registration for AIIMS PG July 2020 session: 27.11.2019 Wednesday
- Tentative date of Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) in Mock Round: 02.12.2019 Monday
- Open Round of Seat Allocation / Counselling: 20.02.2020 Thursday
The candidates are advised to visit the official website of the AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org – to check out further details related to the AIIMS PG Entrance Exam and Admission process for January 2020 Session.
- What is the deadline of AIIMS PG registration? Ans: The AIIMS PG entrance exam 2020 registration will close on October 11,-2020, (upto 05:00 pm).
- How to register for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Ans: Candidates can visit AIIMS exams website – www.aiimsexams.org – to register and submit their online application form.
- What is the date of AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2020? Ans: The AIIMS PG entrance exam for the academic session January 2020 will be held on Sunday, November 17,-2020, in a computer-based test mode.
- What is the result date of AIIMS PG 2020 entrance exam? Ans: The expected date of declaration of AIIMS PG entrance exam result is Friday, November 22,-2020.
AIIMS PG 2020 offers admission to five MDS programmes and a total of approximately 499 MD /MS seats in Basic Clinical and Clinical Sciences. Apart from the main centre in New Delhi which was established in 1956, there are six other colleges at various cities across India. The colleges are AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Bhubaneswar, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna, AIIMS Raipur, AIIMS Rishikesh.
AIIMS PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
1. The medical aspirant should have an MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS from an institution recognised by Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
2. Candidates need to have completed one year of rotating internship on or before January 31, 2020.
3. The general category candidates are required to have secured a minimum of 55 per cent aggregate in MBBS, while the candidates belonging to SC/ST category should have scored an aggregate of 50 per cent.
AIIMS PG Entrance Exam for January 2020:
Date of Examination Sunday, 17th November,-2020
AIIMS PG Entrance Examination for January 2020:
Those candidates who have completed Basic Registration for the January 2020 session, and their status of Basic Registration has been accepted, they do not require to fill Basic Registration again. They are eligible to fill the Final Registration of July 2020 session and subsequent session.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in Postgraduate [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS] Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for January 2020 session.
General / OBC Category: Rs 1500
SC/ST Category: Rs 1200
Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD]: Candidates is exempted from payment of any fee
AIIMS PG Exam January 2020 Exam date:
1. As per the schedule, the AIIMS PG Exam 2020 will be held on November 17
2. The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at MBBS level
3. The entrance test for MDS will consist of multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at BDS level
- AIIMS PG July Basic Registration 2020: How to apply
- Meanwhile, the AIIMS PG entrance exam for January 2020 academic session is scheduled to be held on November 17. How to apply for AIIMS PG January 2020.
- Log on to the official website, aiimsexams.org
- On the homepage, click on ‘Basic Registration for AIIMS PG January 2020 session’
- Click on the course you have to apply for
- Then, click on the Registration/Login tab
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click on submit
- Note: All the candidates are advised to tale print put of the same for future reference.
Basic Registration for AIIMS PG January 2020 session has been startedWebsite: aiimsexams.org